HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive

About The Ads  This week the ad company used in the forum will be monitoring activity and doing some tests to identify any problems which users may be experiencing. If at any time this week you get pop-ups, redirects, etc. as a result of ads please let us know by sending an email to forum@skyscraperpage.com or post in the ads complaint thread. Thank you for your participation.

Aqua in the SkyscraperPage Database

Building Data Page   • Comparison Diagram   • Chicago Skyscraper Diagram

Map Location
Chicago Projects & Construction Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Feb 23, 2006, 7:22 PM

No, STOP, I dont wanna hear anymore. My bubble is getting bursts and I cant take it. It would so cool to have the glass follow the wavy texture (quickly becoming an overused term ) and Im gonna still hold on to the belief that thats what Jeanne will do. Allow me to live in ignorance, please. I hope its a surprise at the end with the detailed renderings.

Damn you two, Steely and Adam!! Although looking at the second set of flooplans I see something different but what do I know.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive