HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Halifax Peninsula & Downtown Dartmouth

Sutton Place Nova Centre in the SkyscraperPage Database

Building Data Page   • Halifax Skyscraper Diagram

Map Location

Old Posted Jul 14, 2010, 4:20 AM

Here are the comments I posted on the Herald Website - I happened to like the article:

Comment 1:
halifaxboyns wrote:
As an urban planner living in another part of Canada, I look at Halifax with such great potential to be better than it is. Yet, a significant part of me weeps over things like the viewplanes because they cause so many problems. While I accept and agree that the citadell is very important; if someone proposes to build outside a viewplane - let them. This whole idea of putting more viewplanes in Dartmouth is really not a good idea, considering the brightwood viewplane has kept Dartmouth artificially stagnent for years. Development is not a bad thing, if done in a way that's sensative (good design, with good scale at the street, articulation of the facade etc). Even heritage can be encorporated, by building around, above existing buildings. Halifax for too long has suffered at the hands of these groups and it must begin to grow up (pardon the pun). These groups can't stop people from moving in (as much as they'd like to try) and if you think their anti development is bad now; wait until smart growth hits HRM and there are way more applications for condo towers. Perish the thought!

Comment 2:
halifaxboyns wrote:
So a lot of comments about the cost and not wanting to put public funds into this proposal. Reasonable issues for debate about the project; but I think Dan is trying to focus the issue more on the 'save the view' and viewplanes issues. So lets take the money side out of this for a second. Many people have said that the view is important, I agree. But the viewplanes are designed to protect certain views from certain points. So if that is the case, what has been approved in the planning documents is certain areas of restriction - while other areas are not. So I ask the question - if a proposal falls outside of a viewplane, then why can't someone build a tall building? If the council of the day said that these views are important; then why can't I build a tall building in an area unprotected if it's not taller than the ramparts? The proposed conference centre has towers which are positioned not to touch a viewplane at all - they are completely out of them - so then why the opposition? I'd ask you all to consider that question (without the monetary issue for the momment).

Comment 3:
halifaxboyns wrote:
One more comment in regards to br'k♥'s posting. As a planner, I've seen great examples of heritage integration and bad examples. One recent example in Halifax is the Greenvale lofts in Dartmouth where an old school had an addition done - the pictures I've seen are very nice. Calgary's Hyatt hotel on Stephen Avenue integrates several older buildings into the hotel and the conference centre. The problem becomes economics - when it comes to heritage preservation. Having policies to encourage buildings to be preserved (and even grants) is great - but even after that, if it's still cheaper to take the building down; then should we force people to do that? I'm not sure, but my gut feeling is no. So what should we do instead? Yet again - I'm not sure. Possibly improving grants is a start, but I'd love to hear some suggestions. I don't agree that it's development or heritage, there can be good integration - but to what extent becomes an issue of site by site and how well the building has held up over the years.

Old Posted Jul 14, 2010, 5:19 AM
Honored Member

The comment below is one that I like. These anti-development types really get fired up when people support development and jobs (I guess that is their right). I am cynical though - there are a few usernames that all seem quite similar like "smarten up", "just the truth please", "sick and tired" - are these different people, or just one person with a few usernames - their messages all seem very similar

Quote:
Smarten Up wrote:
@fenwick16 "The petition in favour of a convention centre now has over 1600 signatures." At $100,000,000 of public money that's a little over $60,000 a piece; time to put your money where your mouth is.

Old Posted Jul 14, 2010, 5:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwick16 View Post
The comment below is one that I like. These anti-development types really get fired up when people support development and jobs (I guess that is their right). I am cynical though - there are a few usernames that all seem quite similar like "smarten up", "just the truth please", "sick and tired" - are these different people, or just one person with a few usernames - their messages all seem very similar
One of the people posting kept bringing up the Turner Drake Report. I have a sneaking suspicion that it's either Beverly Miller or Peggy Cameron or someone else from either Save the View or the Heritage Trust. While I doubt that anyone else other than those of us who post regularly, planners with HRM, maybe a couple people on Council and people from STV or HT have read the report - to continually quote it and the conference centre report is a good tip off.

Old Posted Jul 14, 2010, 1:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by halifaxboyns View Post
One of the people posting kept bringing up the Turner Drake Report. I have a sneaking suspicion that it's either Beverly Miller or Peggy Cameron or someone else from either Save the View or the Heritage Trust. While I doubt that anyone else other than those of us who post regularly, planners with HRM, maybe a couple people on Council and people from STV or HT have read the report - to continually quote it and the conference centre report is a good tip off.
Ya don't say!

I was waiting for these nutjobs to start spreading their propaganda onto the internet.

I was kind of hoping that they didn't know how to use a computer (computers weren't around back in their "glory days" afterall).

Old Posted Jul 14, 2010, 1:45 PM

A couple of opinion pieces from todays Herald.

Fails the tests

Dan Leger (July 12) casts the Halifax conven tion centre debate as polarized between “heri tage- at-any-cost" preservationists and ad vocates of “progress" and “development." I fall into neither camp and feel that considered debate on this matter is based on far different grounds. Heritage buildings are important; however, the former Halifax Herald property was no architectural gem — and in any event, is gone. Views are terrific, but not paramount.

The principal considerations are twofold: whether the convention centre proposal serves citizens’ interests and moves Halifax along a progressive vision of social, cultural and economic development; and whether its business plan really makes economic sense. I think this proposal fails on both counts. Its scale, facilities, situation, and ownership and management structure do not address the indigenous needs of Nova Scotians. It is based on attracting an almost unachievable level of imported activity, while contributing little to make Halifax a culturally vibrant, socially progressive, economically inventive, and envi ronmentally visionary place to live.

Progress is indispensable. Like Leger, I’ll gladly walk a block to see a view. Authentic progress, however, must consist of more than tired and economically tenuous ideas.

Christopher Majka, Halifax

No business case

As a member of that “band of unelected, unaccountable activists" so charmingly portrayed by Dan Leger in his July 12 column, I note that nowhere in the fren zy of name-calling and insinuations does he include the information citizens of Nova Scotia need: How much would this convention centre cost and how will it be paid for? The Coalition to Save the View has studied and analyzed the consult ants’ reports on the project, used their numbers and determined not only the cost, but that there is no business case.

We provided all of this information to The Herald. As a constructive alternative to this name-calling, we would welcome the opportunity to debate Mr. Leger publicly on any of this information.

Citizens who are interested can find our research and conclusions on our website, www.savetheview.ca. Click on the What’s Happening tab; there are three pdfs there. Let’s move this dis cussion to a level that respects the citi zens and taxpayers of this province.

Beverly W. Miller, Coalition to Save the View, Halifax

View is vital

Why is the view important?

For business, it is the horizon. The further the horizon, the more global the reach, both to project out and to draw in. It is command and power.

For citizens (who are also business people), the view and the place from which they see it are, quite simply, beau tiful. People like to live in beautiful plac es, and such places prosper.

The harbour is the primary source of wealth for Halifax. Imagine the harbour as a long, deep basin with McNab’s Island as the plug. Now pull the plug and imagine Halifax without the water.

The harbour is a gift. The more people who participate in that, the better it will be for the health and prosperity of the city as a whole.

If you block the views (restricting them to the few who can afford the carbon-expensive heights to see them), and you compromise what’s left of the architectural quality of the downtown, then the beauty will vanish, the vitality of what Thomas Raddall once called “the heart’s core of Halifax" will diminish, and people will not want to live there.

Then the best view of Halifax will be, as “one dour old salt" said to Raddall, “as we watched the city drop away on my first outward voyage: ‘Ay, take a good look. It’s the best view of Halifax — from the stern, outward bound.’"

Denault Blouin, Halifax

Clinging to the past

Thank you for Dan Leger’s July 12 piece, “Progress versus the dictatorship of the viewplane few." As someone who grew up in this great city, moved away for seven years, came back to get an educa tion and just landed his dream job straight out of grad school here in the HRM, it struck a chord.

In Atlantic Canada, our biggest enemy has always been ourselves. All too often, we cling to the past, fearing what we could be. Yes, it’s important to honour and respect our history but it should be the catalyst propelling us forward, not the anchor keeping us from reaching there. This city, and this amazing region, can be much more than a place for reti rees and tourists if we let it.

Iaian Archibald, Halifax

City not evolving

Isn’t it thrilling to read the news of our car-friendly municipal management? No bike lanes for Spryfield or Purcell’s Cove Road: keep those motors running! Aging yuppies want Ford F-150s — just read the stats on 2010 vehicle sales. Voting for the past with consumer dollars. The recent anti-cycling-lane petition garnered over 2,000 signatures, while the pro-side presented a pitiful 50 names.

Where is the Ecology Action Centre and the NDP-principled save-everything mob when we need them? Are they too busy trashing the proposed new conven tion centre to do something useful?

Citadel-view proponents might better promote a healthy city for the future — a business-friendly, pedestrian-accessible, transit-innovative and evolving city — rather than agitating to preserve a view of a soon-to-be-barren downtown Hali fax populated only 9-to-5 by workers who then escape to rural HRM!

Cities such as Portland, Portsmouth and Boston have managed to combine history, progress and livability. What you can view there are vibrant waterfront and city centres. Halifax is not evolving; it is smothering in confusion from both elected and not. Elected: Peter Kelly and company whose latest accomplishment is to show Dan English the bicycle path to nowhere — the only kind of bike paths we seem to get. Unelected: special interest gangs whose viewplane in transigence will lead to a fine view of a dead downtown.

Ross Haynes, West Porters Lake

Less debate, more decisions

Dan Leger’s column regarding “view planes" is in tune with what the vast “silent majority" are probably thinking.

Downtown Halifax and Dartmouth are embarrassments, they are so run down, old and decrepit.

Walk through downtown Moncton, Fredericton or Charlottetown and see and feel how vibrant and alive they are.

Halifax, the economic centre of the Mar itimes, is falling way behind.

It is a wonder any developers are still interested in pursuing their plans when they have to deal with so much red tape and a city council and mayor who can’t, or won’t, make decisions, but debate everything to the “nth degree."

Most are tired of hearing from the Coalition to Save the View. They are a few individuals who are the most vocal.

We need 10 to 12 councillors like Gloria, Sue or Dawn, who can cut through all the bull, and a mayor who will make a decision, be it popular or not, and maybe we can move forward.

John Thornton, Dartmouth

Old Posted Jul 14, 2010, 1:46 PM

And one more with a rendering I can't remember seeing previously.

Healthy debate on convention centre key

By ZACHARY CHISHOLM
GIVEN Dan Leger’s normal ly succinct and accurate analysis of events, I was disappointed to read his un abashed support for the proposed downtown Halifax convention centre.

His characterization of the current debate as farcical is accu rate, but the reasons for it rest with a poisoned debate. Mr. Leger merely perpetuates this debate, casting it as a battle between progressive and democratic local figures against antiquarian elites.

This is neither helpful nor accu rate.

Who are these “representatives of entire communities" that he speaks of supporting the conven tion centre?

There are certainly local busi nesses who value the potential (a word that cannot be stressed enough) benefits of a larger con vention centre. And there are enthusiastic individuals and groups who asso ciate a new convention centre with a particular vision of pro gress and modernity.

But are representatives of com munities outside the HRM really that enthusiastic about this pro ject?

For that matter, where is the popular support for this project in Halifax itself? I see the same peo ple and groups at every open discussion regarding the conven tion centre. If the majority sup ports the convention centre, it is a rather apathetic support.

And who is this “band of un elected, unaccountable activists" opposing the convention centre?

Why does it matter that they’re unelected and/or unaccountable when it clearly doesn’t for centre proponents?

Calling them the “anti-progress caucus" is unfair. Most centre opponents have their own vision of progress for Halifax — it simply differs from that of centre propo nents.

That being said, the viewplanes issue is, I think, one of the lesser concerns in this debate. On esthet ics, I am more concerned with avoiding another ugly building.

We have enough of them in the downtown core as it is.

Build something that is high quality and timeless, not another dilapidated and unoriginal con crete- and-glass protrusion.

But what I am most concerned with is the practical benefits of this project.

I do not care that this project symbolizes “a side of the pro vincial character that looks past the past and is prepared to take risks for a better future." I want there to be tangible and intangible benefits to spending public funds on this project.

There is something seriously wrong with this venture if propo nents can only conjure slogans of progress and modernity to sell it.

What we need to know is this: Will more conventions come to Halifax, and if they do, will they be larger and put more money into local hands?

And it is not enough to say that convention centres have been “economic drivers;" we need to know that Halifax’s convention centre will be an economic driver five, 10, 20 years in the future.

Otherwise, it is another fi nancial black hole waiting to happen (and citing the Common wealth Games does not help the case either — that anyone still supports hosting the Games after costs crept near the billions is astonishing).

If we want a “healthy debate" in this city, we would do well to actually get involved, and actually listen and consider.

Shift talk from symbolism, progress, heritage and view planes; and redirect it to practical ity, economic and environmental sustainability, and overall esthetic concerns.

This is not an easy or clear-cut debate, but it can be made a great deal better if we would actually talk to one another.

Zachary Chisholm lives in Halifax.

This is an artist’s conception of a new convention centre proposed for downtown Halifax.

Old Posted Jul 14, 2010, 2:00 PM

"Walk through downtown Moncton, Fredericton or Charlottetown and see and feel how vibrant and alive they are."

I found this quote amusing. I realize downtown Halifax is hurting but to say these cities have vibrant downtowns is a joke. I was to Charlottetown and Moncton recently..talk about a dead downtown. Downtown Charlottetown pretty much closes up shop at 7:00 pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonovision View Post
A couple of opinion pieces from todays Herald.

Fails the tests

Dan Leger (July 12) casts the Halifax conven tion centre debate as polarized between “heri tage- at-any-cost" preservationists and ad vocates of “progress" and “development." I fall into neither camp and feel that considered debate on this matter is based on far different grounds. Heritage buildings are important; however, the former Halifax Herald property was no architectural gem — and in any event, is gone. Views are terrific, but not paramount.

The principal considerations are twofold: whether the convention centre proposal serves citizens’ interests and moves Halifax along a progressive vision of social, cultural and economic development; and whether its business plan really makes economic sense. I think this proposal fails on both counts. Its scale, facilities, situation, and ownership and management structure do not address the indigenous needs of Nova Scotians. It is based on attracting an almost unachievable level of imported activity, while contributing little to make Halifax a culturally vibrant, socially progressive, economically inventive, and envi ronmentally visionary place to live.

Progress is indispensable. Like Leger, I’ll gladly walk a block to see a view. Authentic progress, however, must consist of more than tired and economically tenuous ideas.

Christopher Majka, Halifax

No business case

As a member of that “band of unelected, unaccountable activists" so charmingly portrayed by Dan Leger in his July 12 column, I note that nowhere in the fren zy of name-calling and insinuations does he include the information citizens of Nova Scotia need: How much would this convention centre cost and how will it be paid for? The Coalition to Save the View has studied and analyzed the consult ants’ reports on the project, used their numbers and determined not only the cost, but that there is no business case.

We provided all of this information to The Herald. As a constructive alternative to this name-calling, we would welcome the opportunity to debate Mr. Leger publicly on any of this information.

Citizens who are interested can find our research and conclusions on our website, www.savetheview.ca. Click on the What’s Happening tab; there are three pdfs there. Let’s move this dis cussion to a level that respects the citi zens and taxpayers of this province.

Beverly W. Miller, Coalition to Save the View, Halifax

View is vital

Why is the view important?

For business, it is the horizon. The further the horizon, the more global the reach, both to project out and to draw in. It is command and power.

For citizens (who are also business people), the view and the place from which they see it are, quite simply, beau tiful. People like to live in beautiful plac es, and such places prosper.

The harbour is the primary source of wealth for Halifax. Imagine the harbour as a long, deep basin with McNab’s Island as the plug. Now pull the plug and imagine Halifax without the water.

The harbour is a gift. The more people who participate in that, the better it will be for the health and prosperity of the city as a whole.

If you block the views (restricting them to the few who can afford the carbon-expensive heights to see them), and you compromise what’s left of the architectural quality of the downtown, then the beauty will vanish, the vitality of what Thomas Raddall once called “the heart’s core of Halifax" will diminish, and people will not want to live there.

Then the best view of Halifax will be, as “one dour old salt" said to Raddall, “as we watched the city drop away on my first outward voyage: ‘Ay, take a good look. It’s the best view of Halifax — from the stern, outward bound.’"

Denault Blouin, Halifax

Clinging to the past

Thank you for Dan Leger’s July 12 piece, “Progress versus the dictatorship of the viewplane few." As someone who grew up in this great city, moved away for seven years, came back to get an educa tion and just landed his dream job straight out of grad school here in the HRM, it struck a chord.

In Atlantic Canada, our biggest enemy has always been ourselves. All too often, we cling to the past, fearing what we could be. Yes, it’s important to honour and respect our history but it should be the catalyst propelling us forward, not the anchor keeping us from reaching there. This city, and this amazing region, can be much more than a place for reti rees and tourists if we let it.

Iaian Archibald, Halifax

City not evolving

Isn’t it thrilling to read the news of our car-friendly municipal management? No bike lanes for Spryfield or Purcell’s Cove Road: keep those motors running! Aging yuppies want Ford F-150s — just read the stats on 2010 vehicle sales. Voting for the past with consumer dollars. The recent anti-cycling-lane petition garnered over 2,000 signatures, while the pro-side presented a pitiful 50 names.

Where is the Ecology Action Centre and the NDP-principled save-everything mob when we need them? Are they too busy trashing the proposed new conven tion centre to do something useful?

Citadel-view proponents might better promote a healthy city for the future — a business-friendly, pedestrian-accessible, transit-innovative and evolving city — rather than agitating to preserve a view of a soon-to-be-barren downtown Hali fax populated only 9-to-5 by workers who then escape to rural HRM!

Cities such as Portland, Portsmouth and Boston have managed to combine history, progress and livability. What you can view there are vibrant waterfront and city centres. Halifax is not evolving; it is smothering in confusion from both elected and not. Elected: Peter Kelly and company whose latest accomplishment is to show Dan English the bicycle path to nowhere — the only kind of bike paths we seem to get. Unelected: special interest gangs whose viewplane in transigence will lead to a fine view of a dead downtown.

Ross Haynes, West Porters Lake

Less debate, more decisions

Dan Leger’s column regarding “view planes" is in tune with what the vast “silent majority" are probably thinking.

Downtown Halifax and Dartmouth are embarrassments, they are so run down, old and decrepit.

Walk through downtown Moncton, Fredericton or Charlottetown and see and feel how vibrant and alive they are.

Halifax, the economic centre of the Mar itimes, is falling way behind.

It is a wonder any developers are still interested in pursuing their plans when they have to deal with so much red tape and a city council and mayor who can’t, or won’t, make decisions, but debate everything to the “nth degree."

Most are tired of hearing from the Coalition to Save the View. They are a few individuals who are the most vocal.

We need 10 to 12 councillors like Gloria, Sue or Dawn, who can cut through all the bull, and a mayor who will make a decision, be it popular or not, and maybe we can move forward.

John Thornton, Dartmouth

Old Posted Jul 14, 2010, 2:10 PM

What's Dexter's opinion of the convention centre?

Old Posted Jul 14, 2010, 2:35 PM

What ever he has said just think it is the opposite.

Old Posted Jul 14, 2010, 2:41 PM
Fizzix geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinMacD View Post
What's Dexter's opinion of the convention centre?
To say he is keeping his cards close to his chest would be an understatement. Basically he seems to be taking the same route as our beloved mayor, and say/do nothing so as to offend the fewest people.

The complete vacuum of leadership in this province astounds me sometimes.

Old Posted Jul 14, 2010, 2:47 PM

Someone should get Wadih Fares to run for mayor. lol

He'd have the cash for a decent marketing campaign!

Old Posted Jul 14, 2010, 4:40 PM
Honored Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinMacD View Post
Ya don't say!

I was waiting for these nutjobs to start spreading their propaganda onto the internet.

I was kind of hoping that they didn't know how to use a computer (computers weren't around back in their "glory days" afterall).
I think that the idea that is just older people involved is not quite accurate. The older backward thinking people will breed and indoctrinate more backward thinking people. So I am sure that a younger generation of backward thinking people will exist.

Old Posted Jul 14, 2010, 6:58 PM

Quote:
I think that the idea that is just older people involved is not quite accurate. The older backward thinking people will breed and indoctrinate more backward thinking people. So I am sure that a younger generation of backward thinking people will exist.
With HRM's growth - there seems to be growth in train of thought. What I mean is that there seems to be more young professionals (families or singles) moving to HRM and as a result; seem to be growing louder and starting to drown out the anti-progress, age old attitude of no change. That's just my perception from what I see; when issues like this come up.

Now to say they are drowning them out; maybe is a bit too soon but certainly they are making themselves be heard more and more - compared to say 10 years ago when no one really dared to challenge the heritage trust or these anti-crowds.

I think they thing that seems to be causing the greatest issue (for me too) is the public investment in the project. While I believe that sometimes you have to take a risk; in the current economic times with the debt level as it is - I'm not sure if NS or HRM can take that risk without some certainty. Then again, no risk no reward right?

Old Posted Jul 14, 2010, 8:55 PM
Closed account

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyeas View Post
To say he is keeping his cards close to his chest would be an understatement. Basically he seems to be taking the same route as our beloved mayor, and say/do nothing so as to offend the fewest people.

The complete vacuum of leadership in this province astounds me sometimes.
The government is waiting on Rank's proposal and would be quite retarded to express either their strong support or opposition to this before all the cards are on the table. The media would have a field day with it, they would be called out as either "never supporting it in the first place" or "having decided against it before all the facts were available" and it would undermine whatever legitimacy the debate over the Centre still has.

While annoying, the proper public relations thing for both Kelly and Dexter to do is just STFU until the proposal is out.

Old Posted Jul 14, 2010, 9:19 PM
Honored Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrenic View Post
While annoying, the proper public relations thing for both Kelly and Dexter to do is just STFU until the proposal is out.
True, they are doing what is prudent. I and others are the ones who are becoming impatient.

Old Posted Jul 14, 2010, 11:42 PM

Quote:
True, they are doing what is prudent. I and others are the ones who are becoming impatient.
Although.... I have heard Kelly publically come in support of the new convention centre saying it was a no brainer...but haven't heard a peep out of Dexter.

Funny because Kelly is usaully a wind stock with stuff like, this but he seems to be showing leadership in the case which is nice to see.

Old Posted Jul 15, 2010, 11:56 AM
Closed account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haliguy View Post
Although.... I have heard Kelly publically come in support of the new convention centre saying it was a no brainer...but haven't heard a peep out of Dexter.
Very true, but Dexter is the one who will ultimately get blamed for either "wasting $100+ million of tax payers money" or "for not seeing the opportunity," depending on what the decision is and who you ask.

Old Posted Jul 15, 2010, 12:43 PM
Fizzix geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrenic View Post
The government is waiting on Rank's proposal and would be quite retarded to express either their strong support or opposition to this before all the cards are on the table. The media would have a field day with it, they would be called out as either "never supporting it in the first place" or "having decided against it before all the facts were available" and it would undermine whatever legitimacy the debate over the Centre still has.

ok... fair point.

Old Posted Jul 15, 2010, 6:04 PM

I have to agree with phrenic. The best thing they can do right now is not comment until all the information is in and then make a decision.

Old Posted Jul 15, 2010, 10:18 PM
hähnchenbrüstfiletstüc

Quote:
Originally Posted by halifaxboyns View Post
With HRM's growth - there seems to be growth in train of thought. What I mean is that there seems to be more young professionals (families or singles) moving to HRM and as a result; seem to be growing louder and starting to drown out the anti-progress, age old attitude of no change. That's just my perception from what I see; when issues like this come up.
The city has changed enormously since the 1970s or so. The economy has gone from being poor to being a little above average for Canada and the population has grown considerably. There's far more money available now to take on big projects and a wider variety of people and businesses consider Halifax a viable place to locate. If this continues the city is going to become more and more forward thinking and less parochial.

I find it kind of amusing how Beverly Miller considers it "name calling" to point out that hers is a group of activists or that they are unelected. That is not name calling, it is a statement of fact. It is also a fact that they have been disproportionately heard in the media and have wielded disproportionate power by leveraging the city's broken development process.

I think some of the people writing letters to the editor do not understand the context here. Sure, there is the question of whether or not it's a good idea to build the convention centre based on finances or whatever else, but there's also a certain contingent of people who oppose everything on principle and they should not be given as much weight as they have in the past.

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Halifax Peninsula & Downtown Dartmouth