HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Portland > Portland Photos

Old Posted Sep 2, 2010, 10:18 PM

I wonder if this will ever be a reality. I don't see much construction happening here for another decade (high rise residential towers that is).

Old Posted Sep 2, 2010, 10:40 PM

By the time the market picks up again I wonder of the 325' limit will be lifted to something in the 400's. But I agree, I don't see many big projects popping up in SoWa for a better part of the next decade.

Old Posted Sep 5, 2010, 11:11 PM

Wow! What a great future buildout. I keep thinking how cool a Major league Stadium would look in between the Ross Island and Marquam brodges. That would really connect SW with Downtown. I know, that's where the U of O Science Center is going, but with some vision, a ballpark, or better yet, an NFL stadium would have been awesome there.

Old Posted Dec 24, 2010, 2:29 AM

-OregonLive

Old Posted Dec 24, 2010, 9:04 PM

Very nice shot. Ever notice the top of the John Ross does not have that decorative ring crown that is in all the renderings. I liked that feature. I always dislike when stylish design features are lost, mostly due to budget restrictions. Happy Holidays to All.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Portland > Portland Photos