HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

View Poll Results: Your choice for Mayor of Regina?
Liz Brass 2 4.26%
Tom Brown 0 0%
Marian Donnelly 5 10.64%
Jim Elliot 1 2.13%
Michael Fougere 26 55.32%
Chad Novak 1 2.13%
Meka Okochi 12 25.53%
Tim Siekawitch 0 0%
Charles Wiebe 0 0%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old Posted Oct 25, 2012, 5:45 AM

Interesting results, looks like the city has voted in favor of the RRI. What was the name of the lady organizing the referendum petition?? I beleive she was running but I guess she lost, I suspect that they won't get enough signatures on the petition either and the election result seems to back the fact there is not a ton of opposition to the stadium.

Old Posted Oct 25, 2012, 5:47 AM
Hmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnicalRecession View Post
Interesting results, looks like the city has voted in favor of the RRI. What was the name of the lady organizing the referendum petition?? I beleive she was running but I guess she lost, I suspect that they won't get enough signatures on the petition either and the election result seems to back the fact there is not a ton of opposition to the stadium.
Dawn Thomas I believe. Running in ward 9 she placed last of 4 candidate with 429 votes out of 5257. This compares to the winner (incumbent) who got 2090.

Old Posted Oct 25, 2012, 3:55 PM

I'm surprised Meka didn't do better and that Marion did as well as she did. I thought the results would have fallen more in line with the SSP poll numbers.

End

Closed Thread

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan