HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Sep 14, 2009, 11:12 PM
Cat Enthusiast

University of Alabama updates

I decided that there is enough U of A traffic to warrant a separate thread for all the P and C. Though, I'm sure there will be much more now that it has it's own "forum".

McCorvey Drive

The closing of McCorvey drive was in fact for some re tarring and re striping that makes the road make a bit more sense.

Bryant Denny Stadium

The expansion appears to be on schedule. The new audio system seems to have a few bugs, ie: not being able to handle some bass sounds. I'm sure that will be fixed though.

New flag poles were placed near the ramps on the NE and NW sides of the stadium.

Concrete foundation for the South "Zone" is finished.

And, the new field design looks pretty bad ass. I personally love it. Though, it's a bit weird to march on...

Foster Auditorium

The section of the Burke parking lot that was blocked off is now being torn up for who knows what. Not sure what they're doing it for, maybe to extend the building southward, or maybe just for some better landscaping.

Ridgecrest South

The dorm is finished, but there appears to be some kinda activity going on, on the western side of the building, across the street. Not sure what it's gonna be, but there have been whispers of a "nature walk" type deal that follows the creek that is fed by Marrs Spring.

SSP Alabama Universities: Alabama - UAB - Alabama State

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast