HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Suburbs

Old Posted Yesterday, 3:03 AM

No underground parking it is built on slab.

Old Posted Yesterday, 3:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman View Post
No underground parking it is built on slab.
Yeah, I think they are talking about parking underneath the building on the first floor as opposed to underground, but either way it looks like it will just be a large surface parking lot.

I've been in the parking underneath the IKEA in Ottawa and noticed the car fumes were strong, I would prefer to park in the fresh open air even if it means dealing with rain/snow.

Old Posted Today, 3:58 AM
Brony extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by q12 View Post
I will say this store looks impressive, it is going to impossible to miss when driving on the 118 or even the 111.
A few various points I've seen it from already where it's pretty noticeable are hwy 111/Portland St. Interchange (and leading up to it on the 111 going north). Coming down Baker Drive near the car dealerships... and from the opposite side of Lake Micmac, there are a bunch of streets in Montebello you can see it really well from, too!

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Suburbs