HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Proposals

Old Posted Oct 31, 2023, 1:09 AM

BALTIMORE | Inner Harbor | FT | 32 + 25 + 11 + 10 FLOORS

Baltimore's entire Inner Harbor is getting a complete revamp. Happy to see the city that literally blueprinted modern day waterfront development is finally getting its own due care and love.

The building at far left is 303 Light St. and will include 900 multifamily housing units on the upper floors above two floors of retail and restaurant space. Next to the World Trade Center would be 203 E. Pratt, which would focus on commercial space, with public space underneath a cantilevered second floor. Between them is “The Sail” at 201 E. Pratt St. It will include a marketplace on the first two floors, and offer restaurants, and commercial space on the upper levels. The entire project is except to cost +$500 million.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/busines...hxa-story.html

https://www.ourharborplace.com/theplan (has a virtual fly through of the entire whole project)

Last edited by Notonfoodstamps; Oct 31, 2023 at 2:47 AM.

Old Posted Oct 31, 2023, 2:24 AM
Baltimore's Rep in SC.

I love the sail building and the new parks and amphitheater the best.
I hope the towers can be looked at and thought out better to compliment the sail building. Maybe one tall tower and the other building smaller and designed better. Make the massing street and pedestrian friendly and then have the "tower" more slender and at least 200 feet taller.

Other than, over all, even it's just a co cept 1st render, I like what they have done.

Old Posted Nov 29, 2023, 5:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenW View Post
I love the sail building and the new parks and amphitheater the best.
I hope the towers can be looked at and thought out better to compliment the sail building. Maybe one tall tower and the other building smaller and designed better. Make the massing street and pedestrian friendly and then have the "tower" more slender and at least 200 feet taller.

Other than, over all, even it's just a co cept 1st render, I like what they have done.
Land variances and zoning adjustments have to be approved next year before any construction begins. ~$400 million city/state fundingis needed for the reconfiguration or Charles street.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Proposals