HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Portland > General Discussion

Old Posted Dec 3, 2007, 5:57 AM

Another horrible movie that takes place in Portland

[Edit: I searched "untraceable" and nothing showed up, but then I found a reference to it a couple posts down... Sorry if it's a repost.]

Untraceable

Warning: This movie looks...meh. I stumbled upon it today and when they flashed a view of the skyline, I thought, "That pink building looks familiar." Then there's a bunch of scenes on the Broadway Bridge.

[More Edit: Cleaned up a bit because I didn't realize someone on the board might have worked on the film. Sorry if I offended ]

Old Posted Dec 3, 2007, 6:05 AM

Haha and don't forget the hunted! It does seem like portland is the place to shoot crappy movies, not that its portlands fault. I'm sure the film commission will take any movie they can get. Feast of Love didn't look too bad and the bandits was a decent movie so there are some ok movies that were shot here. Oh well. I also heard that the mr. brooks movie was filmed in new orleans but in the movie it took place here.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Portland > General Discussion