Tainan 8 32.00%
Kaohsiung 8 32.00%
Pingtung 2 8.00%
Taitung 3 12.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old Posted Oct 24, 2006, 10:40 AM
½Ñù¤H

Question New capital for Taiwan

Lately, there has been the talk in the congress regarding to the relocation of Taiwan's existing capital from Taipei to central-southern region of the island for various reasons (density, security, economic, practicality..etc). Which of the following would u pick (up to 3 choices) to be the future capital of Taiwan if indeed happened?

------------Some related news:

é·éƒ½ä¸­å—部 羅志明é‡ç”³é·éƒ½é«˜é›„三部曲
中央社 2006-10-17 19:03

(中央社記者王淑芬高雄å七日電)æœé‡Žç«‹å§”連署建議中央é·éƒ½ä¸­å—部,å°ç£åœ˜çµè¯ç›Ÿé«˜é›„市長åƒé¸äººç¾…志明今天é‡ç”³ä»–的「é·éƒ½é«˜é›„三部曲ã€ï¼Œä¸»å¼µå°‡å‹žå§”會ã€é«”委會等與高雄相關的部會率先å—é·ï¼Œç­‰åˆ°è»Ÿç¡¬é«”åŠé…套措施æˆç†Ÿï¼Œå†é…åˆè¡Œæ”¿å€é‡åŠƒæŽ¨å‹•é«˜é›„縣市åˆä½µï¼Œæ•´åˆç›¸é—œè³‡æºï¼Œå†é‚å‘é·éƒ½é«˜é›„的目的。

羅志明表示,政治åŠç¶“濟中心分立已是時代潮æµï¼Œå…©å¹´å‰ä»–在立委é¸èˆ‰ä¸­å°±å·²å°‡ã€Œé·éƒ½é«˜é›„ã€åˆ†éƒ½å…ˆè¡Œã€åˆ—為主è¦æ”¿è¦‹ã€‚

他說,é·éƒ½èŒ²äº‹é«”大,短期內è¦é·éƒ½é«˜é›„有困難,所以他è¦åŠƒã€Œé·éƒ½é«˜é›„三部曲ã€ï¼Œé€æ­¥å¯¦ç¾é·éƒ½çš„目標。他指出,體委會約有三分之一的è·å“¡åœ¨å·¦è¨“中心,å—é·é«˜é›„並ä¸å›°é›£ï¼›åŠ ä¸Šé«˜é›„市在爭å–到二零零ä¹ä¸–ç•Œé‹å‹•å¤§æœƒä¹‹å¾Œï¼Œé«”委會移至高雄,還能夠直接å”助世é‹æœƒçš„籌辦,一舉多得。

還有,高雄是一個勞工都市,å—部七縣市的勞工數é å¤§æ–¼åŒ—部,勞委會å—é·èƒ½ç…§é¡§å—部上百è¬çš„勞工,羅志明èªç‚ºå¾ˆç¬¦åˆçœŸæ­£çš„經濟效益。

羅志明表示,等上述部會å—é·é«˜é›„之後å†å°‡é«˜é›„縣市åˆä½µï¼Œæ“´å¤§æ¸¯éƒ½è…¹åœ°ï¼Œå°‡å…©å€‹åŸŽå¸‚的資æºã€åœŸåœ°ã€äººåŠ›åšæœ‰è¨ˆç•«çš„æ•´åˆï¼Œä½¿é«˜é›„縣æˆç‚ºé«˜é›„市的衛星都市,打通兩地交通å³å¯å½¢æˆæ©Ÿèƒ½æ›´é½Šå…¨ã€æž¶æ§‹æ›´å…·é¦–都è¦æ¨¡çš„生活圈,屆時å³å¯æŽ¨å‹•é·éƒ½é«˜é›„的目的。

----------

首都å—é·ï¼é™³æ˜Žæ–‡ï¼šå˜‰ç¾©ç¸£æ˜¯æœ€ä½³é¸æ“‡ã€€æ¨æˆ‘其誰?
記者賴元煌ï¼å˜‰ç¸£å ±å°Ž 2006-10-17 23:21

嘉義縣長陳明文17日特別呼應70多ä½ç«‹å§”「é·éƒ½ä¸­å—部ã€æ§‹æƒ³ï¼Œæ出嘉義縣是å°ç£é¦–都的最佳é¸æ“‡ã€‚

陳明文說,嘉義縣éŽåŽ»æ˜¯å°ç£è¥¿å—部的邊陲地帶,長期以來備å—冷è½ï¼Œä¸ä½†æ²’有國家級é‡å¤§å»ºè¨­è½è…³ï¼Œç”šè‡³é€£æ¨‚é€å½©éƒ½è·³éŽå˜‰ç¾©ã€‚因為發展無望,導致人å£å¤–移嚴é‡ï¼Œå·¥å•†ä¸æŒ¯ï¼Œè¾²æ‘凋弊等種種å•é¡Œã€‚

陳明文指出,2000年政黨輪替之後,已扭轉éŽåŽ»é‡å—輕北的ä¸å…¬å¹³ç¾è±¡ï¼Œç‰¹åˆ¥é‡è¦–嘉義的建設發展,ä¸ç®¡æ˜¯äº”年五åƒå„„擴大公共建設,或是八年八百億治水特別æ¢ä¾‹ï¼Œå˜‰ç¾©ç¸£æ„Ÿå—到中央建設嘉義的決心,特別是故宮å—院è½è…³å˜‰ç¾©ã€2004國慶煙ç«åœ¨å˜‰ç¾©ï¼Œä»¥åŠ2007國家燈會在嘉義的舉辦,更讓嘉義縣堂堂é‚å…¥50年來最好的黃金時代,嘉義人å°æœªä¾†ä¹Ÿé–‹å§‹æœ‰ä¿¡å¿ƒï¼Œæº–備打造一個新的嘉義。

陳明文表示,為了讓嘉義縣é‡æ–°è¢«çœ‹è¦‹ï¼Œç‚ºäº†åˆ†æ•£åœ‹å®¶æ”¿ç¶“資æºé•·æœŸé›†ä¸­åœ¨å°åŒ—所造æˆçš„風險,為了實ç¾å°ç£æ˜¯ä¸»æ¬Šç¨ç«‹åœ‹å®¶çš„目標,特別呼應70多ä½ç«‹å§”「é·éƒ½ä¸­å—部ã€æ§‹æƒ³ï¼Œæ出新首都在嘉義縣的主張。

陳明文èªç‚ºå˜‰ç¾©ç¸£åšç‚ºå°ç£æ–°é¦–都的競é€è€…,有3個æ¢ä»¶éžå¸¸ç¬¦åˆåœ‹å®¶æ–°éƒ½è¦æ±‚。第一,嘉義縣的土地é¼é—Šï¼Œç”¢æ¬Šå–®ç´”清楚,為因應國家é·éƒ½çš„需è¦ï¼Œæ‰€æœ‰è¾¦å…¬å¤§æ¨“和行政中心所需的土地å¯ä»¥ç«‹å³æ供,在時間和硬體建設的考é‡ä¸Šï¼Œå˜‰ç¾©ç¸£éƒ½æ˜¯æˆæœ¬æœ€ä½Žçš„é¸æ“‡ã€‚

第二,嘉義縣西部濱海,æ±æœ‰é«˜å±±ï¼Œä½æ–¼å°ç£ä¸­å—部的中心ä½ç½®ï¼Œå’Œå°ä¸­å’Œé«˜é›„ç­‰è·ï¼›é«˜éµå®Œå·¥é€šè»Šä¹‹å¾Œï¼Œåˆ°å°åŒ—更是一個å°æ™‚車程範åœä¹‹å…§ï¼Œåœ°ç†æ¢ä»¶å’Œå€ä½é©ä¸­ï¼Œäº¤é€šæœ€ç‚ºå¿«é€Ÿæ–¹ä¾¿ã€‚

第三,嘉義縣治所在地,為å°ç£è¥¿éƒ¨é¦–例以文化ã€äº¤é€šå»ºè¨­è€Œå½¢æˆä¹‹æ–°èˆˆèšè½ï¼Œå…¶ç·Šé„°äºžæ´²æœ€å¤§è¦æ¨¡çš„長庚醫療專業å€ï¼Œåˆæœ‰åœ‹å®¶ç´šåšç‰©é¤¨æ•…å®®å—部分院座è½ä¹‹å„ªç•°æ¢ä»¶ï¼Œç”Ÿæ´»æ©Ÿèƒ½æ—¥è¶¨å®Œå–„,發展潛力無窮,是中央政府進é§çš„第一é¸æ“‡ã€‚

陳明文說,政府如è¦é·éƒ½ä¸­å—部,ä¸å¦¨ä»¥ç¾Žåœ‹å’Œæ¾³æ´²ç‚ºåƒè€ƒã€‚美國將首都é¸åœ¨è¯ç››é “特å€(DC),而ä¸æ˜¯è¨­åœ¨ç´ç´„,主è¦çš„著眼點就在於政經分離,分散風險的考é‡ã€‚澳洲將首都é¸åœ¨åŽåŸ¹æ‹‰ï¼Œæ›´æ˜¯å°ç£å¯ä»¥åƒè€ƒå­¸ç¿’çš„æ€è€ƒæ¨¡å¼ã€‚

他表示曾多次到åŽåŸ¹æ‹‰åŽ»åƒè¨ªï¼Œç™¼ç¾è©²ç‰¹å€é›–然貴為首都,但有著相當鄉æ‘的感覺,整個å€åŸŸå¤šå±±ï¼Œç¶ åŒ–情形良好,四周還有一些鄉èˆèˆ‡å°éŽ®ï¼Œå’Œå˜‰ç¾©ç¸£çµ¦äººçš„感覺éžå¸¸é¡žä¼¼ã€‚

陳明文以堅定的語氣指出,嘉義縣是å°ç£é¦–都的最佳é¸æ“‡ï¼Œé€™é»žæ˜¯ç„¡åº¸ç½®ç–‘的。

------
2006.10.18  中國時報
爭å–é·éƒ½å°ä¸­ 議會æ‹æ¿
馮惠宜/å°ä¸­å ±å°Ž

æ—¥å‰ä¸­å¤®æ”¿åºœé‡‹å‡ºæœ‰æ„è¦ç•«é·éƒ½ä¸­å—部,ç¾æ­£å¬é–‹å®šæœŸå¤§æœƒçš„å°ä¸­å¸‚議會,å七日決議請å°ä¸­å¸‚政府行文總統府åŠè¡Œæ”¿é™¢ï¼Œçˆ­å–é·éƒ½å°ä¸­å¸‚。市長胡志強也表é”爭å–之æ„,他強調願æ„çµåˆä¸­éƒ¨4縣市共åŒçˆ­å–,以帶動中部經濟發展。

一人一信 上書總統府

æ—¥å‰æœ‰70多å立委連署建議中央é·éƒ½å°ä¸­ï¼Œåœ¨å°ä¸­å¸‚議會å—到廣大回響,國民黨ç±å¸‚議員楊正中昨天在定期大會中åšè‡¨æ™‚動議出臨時動議,æ議由議員一人一信分別上書總統府ã€è¡Œæ”¿é™¢ã€ç«‹æ³•é™¢å»ºè­°å¤§å°ä¸­æ˜¯æœ€é©åˆçš„é·éƒ½åœ°é»žã€‚

è­°å“¡ä¸åˆ†é»¨æ´¾ 觀樂支æŒ

多ä½è­°å“¡ç™¼è¨€æ”¯æŒé·éƒ½å°ä¸­å¸‚,議員èªç‚ºå°ä¸­å¸‚ä¸è¼¸å°åŒ—市,如能é·éƒ½å°ä¸­å¸‚必能帶動å°ä¸­å¸‚å¦ä¸€æ³¢å»ºè¨­é«˜å³°ï¼Œå„黨派議員都å°é·éƒ½å°ä¸­å¸‚表示觀樂支æŒï¼Œæœ€å¾Œæ±ºè­°è«‹å°ä¸­å¸‚政府ç©æ¥µçˆ­å–請中央é·éƒ½å°ä¸­å¸‚。

胡志強ä¸ä½†è´ŠåŒï¼Œé‚„表示å¯ä»¥ç„¡å„Ÿæ供用地,並願æ„çµåˆä¸­éƒ¨4縣市一起å‘中央表é”æ„願。他指出,中部有224公頃的水湳機場用地,åŠæˆåŠŸå¶ºã€ä¸­èˆˆæ–°æ‘等腹地,都é©åˆä¸­å¤®é·éƒ½ç”¨åœ°ï¼Œå°ä¸­å¸‚是é·éƒ½çš„最佳地點。

Last edited by kidd; Oct 29, 2006 at 11:27 PM.

Old Posted Oct 24, 2006, 4:41 PM
Bamboo Tiger

I voted for Yunlin. No need for meeting rooms or assembly halls, they could play all day at Janfusun Fancyworld!

Old Posted Oct 24, 2006, 5:08 PM
ROF

I prefer Taichung/Nantou(Greater Taichung).

I think Tainan used to be Taiwan's capital because Dutch first landed on Tainan and developed the place, so that's why Koxinga chose to conquer it and used it as his kingdom's capital.

Taipei became the capital later because Taipei was closer to Peking and Tokyo(Manchu and Japanese Empire's capital). Well, it was also developing fast because of tea trade and Tamshui and Keelong harbour.
Kaohsiung almost became Taiwan's capital in late Japanese era because Japanese wanted to make it a Japan Empire's South Capital to rule the whole SEA.
KMT came and used Taipei because Taipei had the infrastructures done by Japanese to hold the whole government it brought from China.

In 2006...We Taiwanese can finally "think about" which place is better for Taiwan and Taiwanese.

Last edited by duabi; Oct 24, 2006 at 5:44 PM.

Old Posted Oct 24, 2006, 5:09 PM
Our world, our village.

my choices are 1. taichung, 2. tainan, 3. kaohsiung

taichung is my first choice coz its 's geograpphically in the center of the country(it's good to balance the developpment) and its infrastructures, transportation and weather're kinda good

tainan coz it's both a city of cuture and the oldest city of the taiwan history.

kaohsiung coz it's the 2de largest city and its good infrastructures(with an international airport and a metro system soon)

Old Posted Oct 24, 2006, 6:51 PM

I voted for Taichung because I'm from Taichung XD

But how realistic is this actually? I doubt it'll ever happen. (but i hope it does)

Old Posted Oct 27, 2006, 6:58 PM
extroverted geek

Personally I don't think the capital should be moved at the moment. The political situation needs to settle down and some infrastructure improvements need to be made before such an important change.

For now I think Taipei is the only city that can handle the duty of being the administrative nucleus.

Old Posted Oct 28, 2006, 1:47 AM
ROF

Quote:
Originally Posted by superchan7
Personally I don't think the capital should be moved at the moment. The political situation needs to settle down and some infrastructure improvements need to be made before such an important change.

For now I think Taipei is the only city that can handle the duty of being the administrative nucleus.

I think we need to "plan ahead"... I am tired of hearing "#$#$.. has to be done first... or #$@#$ has to settle down first". If we plan ahead, then we will know what infrastructure improvements needed, so we also don't have to waste money on some infrastructures we dont need.

Take Sungshan Airport for example, if If closing it down is good for Taipei in the long term, then we can decide what to do with the land or do other things to improve the city. If not closing it down is the choice, then we should better upgrade the airport or have other plans to get a good use of the airport. If we don't plan ahead now, we will be wasting time and money.

If we know there is a possibility that moving the capital is good for Taiwan in the long term, then the sooner we discuss it the ealier Taipei or Taiwan will become a better place. Therefore, I think we should at least discuss whether it is good to move the capital or not. It is not the most important thing now, but it is also not the least important thing. I think if Taiwan wants to be better, we have to treat everything important. Whether it is about sewage or about the capital.

Old Posted Oct 28, 2006, 7:03 AM

There is no reason to change the capital, especially sense Taiwan's population will start to decline in a few years because of the incredibly low birthrate.

Old Posted Oct 28, 2006, 9:33 AM
extroverted geek

Sure, it's always good to plan and look ahead, but given the current social situation, I'm convinced that trying to move the capital city is just going to create an enormous mess.

People are just going to stir up another blue/green rivalry over anything that can have political implications. Not to compare directly, but I could imagine what people might think if the US tried to move its capital to Texas.

Old Posted Oct 28, 2006, 10:12 PM
ROF

Quote:
Sure, it's always good to plan and look ahead, but given the current social situation, I'm convinced that trying to move the capital city is just going to create an enormous mess.

People are just going to stir up another blue/green rivalry over anything that can have political implications..
The idea of moving the capital is not about "blue or green"/"china or taiwan"/"unification or independence", so I don't think it will create a mess politically. This topic has been brought up a few times in the past few years, there were no major conflicts between blue or green camp. Actually, relatively most ppl either they are in blue or green camp believe that it may be better for Taiwan. The most popular place "so far" is Taichung Area.

Quote:
Not to compare directly, but I could imagine what people might think if the US tried to move its capital to Texas.
I believe, most ppl will against it because US tried to move its capital to Texa without much thinking as you stated.
Are you assuming that ppl talk about moving the capital in Taiwan without much thinking? In this case, I will be the first one against it too. However, if it is through a thorough discussio, and we are sure it will do more good to Taiwan. why not?

ps.
Maybe you don't know that Taiwan's capital at the "provincial" level is in Nantou( part of the greater Taichung Area).

Last edited by duabi; Oct 28, 2006 at 10:19 PM.

Old Posted Oct 29, 2006, 4:04 PM

If you were to ask just about any place besides Taipei whether they would want to be the capital, of course they would say yes, and give you plenty of reasons why they think that way. Our current capital already lack the recognition it deserves internationally, and for now it is still the most fitting. The examples of US, Australia, Canada, Brazil, and to a lesser extent China and India aren't exactly ideal for Taiwan since they are vastly larger countries.

Trying to Move the capital now will generate too many disputes, and its not like we don't have enough of that already

Cheers,

-G'day-

Old Posted Oct 29, 2006, 5:47 PM
½Ñù¤H

I think it's a great idea to move our capital to central Taiwan - Nantou (or Taichung) in particular is my pick not only for its location but also budgeting concerns as duabi had mentioned the money saving scheme of utilizing its exisiting provincial facilities.

In terms of national crisis, such as war (god forbid), the damage would be minimized in many ways. I just don't think that its a good idea to have all the main governmental facilities/bureaus cramped at highly populated Taipei.

Last but not least, as the above news mentioned, some of the main governmental braches, for instance, the Department of Labor should definately be located at places such as the labor intense Kaohsiung due to its funtionality.

Last edited by kidd; Oct 29, 2006 at 6:19 PM.

Old Posted Oct 29, 2006, 6:25 PM
Our world, our village.

Quote:

People are just going to stir up another blue/green rivalry over anything that can have political implications. Not to compare directly, but I could imagine what people might think if the US tried to move its capital to Texas.
then in your logic, tawan should stop doing whatever and commit suicid collectively... btw i think the economic captal or most developped city of a country is not necessarily its adminitrative capital. washington is not that large on a scale of a super power as usa, right?

Old Posted Oct 29, 2006, 7:04 PM
extroverted geek

I don't know about strange things like "suicide." Is that what will happen if the capital stays in Taipei? I only felt that the other cities' infrastructure has yet to catch up with Taipei, therefore there is no better city suited to lead the entire Taiwan.

There are countries that have administrative capitals in smaller cities (USA, Australia, Vietnam). There are countries that have administrative capitals in their largest and most economically important cities (Japan, South Korea, Thailand, France, UK).

My point is not to follow one or the other, because things that work in other countries should not be assumed to work in mine or yours. The simple concept of "moving" a capital is something rarely done and involves difficult city planning and consideration of all social and economic effects on the country and its governance. One example of a failed effort to move an administrative capital is South Korea.

Given these logical observations, I came to the conclusion that in the current situation, trying to move the government out of Taipei can (and probably will) spark tension between followers of different political sides.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't a certain political "side" propose this idea in the first place? It would certainly place them in a more favourable support base...

Last edited by superchan7; Oct 29, 2006 at 7:10 PM.

Old Posted Oct 29, 2006, 7:33 PM
Our world, our village.

as you said, it will certainly not be easy to move the capital and each country is a particular case. of course to change in order to change has no sense, but i still think there will be advantages to move the capital especailly in order to balance the island's general infrastructure, urban and economical developpment. concentrating so many functions and budget in an unique area(taipei city), it's merely insane for whole nation (btw, now france also tries to decentralize its state orginisms without changing capital of course, but the idea is there all the same.). plus, this project harvests some support from both green and blue populations and politicians, so i think this problem shoudn't totally be analyzed as a new friction point beween bleue-green peoples. but on the other hand ,you're right, this matter should be discussssed again more by the public opinion. in the end, i really think taichung is able to become taiwan's new capital infrastructrally meaning.

Last edited by pierre-laurent; Oct 29, 2006 at 7:43 PM.

Old Posted Oct 29, 2006, 8:16 PM
½Ñù¤H

just my 2 cents~ :)

Quote:
I don't know about strange things like "suicide." Is that what will happen if the capital stays in Taipei? I only felt that the other cities' infrastructure has yet to catch up with Taipei, therefore there is no better city suited to lead the entire Taiwan.
haha, just a little misunderstanding there between u two, my friends. Perhaps some of us truely believe that in case 96/97 missle crisis were to re-occur due to whatsoever reason in the future. For the past few years, the PLA has reiterated the possibility of using 斬首計劃,'斬首'signifies presidential office and the taking down of Taipei. I guess in this case, it is suicidal to have Taipei as our capital in defence of Taiwan's democracy.

Leading TW wise, I believe we have Taipei as the financial district, Taichung as the high-tech district, Kaohsiung is the main exporting seaport capital...and many more ..depend on how one looks at. I honestly don't know what function does D.C. have other than administrative stufs in leading the USA.

Quote:
There are countries that have administrative capitals in smaller cities (USA, Australia, Vietnam). There are countries that have administrative capitals in their largest and most economically important cities (Japan, South Korea, Thailand, France, UK).

My point is not to follow one or the other, because things that work in other countries should not be assumed to work in mine or yours. The simple concept of "moving" a capital is something rarely done and involves difficult city planning and consideration of all social and economic effects on the country and its governance. One example of a failed effort to move an administrative capital is South Korea.)
I think the effect would not be as detrimental. Afterall, greater Taichung (my pick) is only really an hour away from north or south by HST unlike USA or other nations. Remember, Taiwan is not a big island.

Quote:
Given these logical observations, I came to the conclusion that in the current situation, trying to move the government out of Taipei can (and probably will) spark tension between followers of different political sides.
I beg to disagree on this one. Hence, many of us chose greater Taichung area which translate into almost 50/50 green and blue supporters. It actually brings more unity to taiwan imo.

Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't a certain political "side" propose this idea in the first place? It would certainly place them in a more favourable support base....
The idea was brought up long ago even before TSU proposed. In fact, as duabi mentioned that even KMT had chosen the provincial government facilities to be located at greater Taichung area - Nantou ä¸­èˆˆæ–°æ‘ for best control and accessibility both north and south.

Yeah, I agree that relocation of capital is a major concern to the entire Taiwanese. It is not be seen as just a political power shift as many sees it. The focus should be for a better and more efficient capital to better serve the general public.

A side note:

Growing up in the south, kaohsiung has been our role-model for decades. taipei really has little impact to our daily lifes let alone being the leader as the capital. Many of us believe that certain infrustures, kaohsiung actually surpasses taipei as the leader for the country and it's true these days! Hence the annual å—部七縣市首長論壇 with Kaohsiung as our leader.

This creation of southern capital ideology and the seperation of politic belief was the direct result of the negelect by the KMT government outside of Taipei prior to 2000. I sincerelly hope that Taiwanese can be united. Hence, greater Taichung gets my vote! Ok, that's it!

Got to do some works, see u guys next week~ ^o^V

Last edited by kidd; Oct 29, 2006 at 8:54 PM.

Old Posted Nov 11, 2006, 2:31 AM
½Ñù¤H

å°ä¸­æ—©æœŸè¶£å‘³æ•…事

許多居民都ä¸æŠŠå°ä¸­è¦–為é‡è¦çš„æ­·å²é‡éŽ®ã€‚與中國歷å²ç›¸è¼ƒä¸‹ï¼Œå°ä¸­ç™¾å¹´çš„æ­·å²åªæ˜¯ä¸€å‰Žé‚£ç½·äº†ã€‚仔細探究,其實å¯ä»¥ç™¼ç¾å°ä¸­æ—©æœŸæœ‰è¶£çš„事情,在å°ç£çš„發展å²ä¸Šæ‰®æ¼”è‘—é‡è¦çš„角色。

å°ç£åœ¨1885年清æœçš„時代正å¼æˆç‚ºä¸­åœ‹çš„領土,å°ä¸­ä¹Ÿæ˜¯åœ¨é€™å€‹æ™‚期劃分出來。當時的總ç£åŠ‰éŠ˜å‚³æŒ‡å®šå°ä¸­ç‚ºé¦–都。1887年開始å°ä¸­çš„è¦åŠƒï¼ŒåŒ…括建立八個城門。然而在1892年時,劉銘傳總ç£ç ´ç”¢å›žåˆ°å°åŒ—,使這項工程被中斷,åªç•™ä¸‹å››å€‹å®Œæ•´çš„城門。ä¸å¹¸åœ°ï¼Œå°ç£å‰ä»»ç¸½ç£æ±ºå®šç•™åœ¨å°åŒ—,å°åŒ—æ‰æˆç‚ºé¦–都。

雖然經éŽé€™äº›è½‰è®Šï¼Œä½†å°ä¸­é‚„是比å°åŒ—早八個月,在1900å¹´1月9日正å¼æˆç‚ºå°ç£ç™¼å±•è¨ˆåŠƒä¸­çš„第一個首都。更有趣的是,原先的計劃案裡å°ä¸­èˆ‡æ±äº¬æœ‰ç›´æŽ¥çš„é—œè¯ã€‚1895年,掌控島上行政事物的日本殖民官員,曾經僱用英國ç±çš„男性å¨å»‰â€§å·´é “ (William Barton) 先生é‡å°å°ç£è¨±å¤šåŸŽå¸‚進行調查。先å‰ï¼Œå·´é “設計éŽæ±äº¬çš„都市計劃案,隨後被è¦æ±‚進行å°ä¸­çš„è¦åŠƒã€‚在計劃中包括今天的å°ä¸­å…¬åœ’與中正路附近的市中心,為加強陽光的照射與確ä¿å…¬å…±è¡›ç”Ÿï¼Œæ‰€æœ‰é“路都呈ç¾45度角。

當時日本人å°å°ç£çš„å°è±¡æ˜¯ä¸€å€‹é«’亂ã€åˆ°è™•éƒ½æœ‰ç–¾ç—…的地方。為了å¸å¼•æ—¥æœ¬äººä¾†å°ç£å±…ä½ï¼Œå¿…須花心æ€è¨­è¨ˆä¸€å€‹èˆ’é©çš„地å€ï¼Œè€Œå°ä¸­çš„市中心就是特別è¦åŠƒçµ¦æ‰€æœ‰æ—¥æœ¬æ®–民行政官員ã€æ•™å¸«ã€è­¦å¯Ÿç­‰æ—¥æœ¬äººå±…ä½çš„。

直到1908年時,這些地方建設é”到一定的程度,連日本的皇太å­ä¹Ÿè’žè‡¨å°ä¸­ï¼ŒåƒåŠ ç¾åœ¨çš„å°ä¸­ç«è»Šç«™é–‹å¹•å…¸ç¦®ä»¥åŠåƒè§€ç¾åœ¨ä¾ç„¶é —è² ç››å的「望月涼亭ã€ï¼Œä¹‹å¾Œé‚„有æŽå¯Ÿâ€§å°¼å…‹æ£®(Richard Nixon),包勃‧éœæ™®(Bob Hope)與瑪格麗特‧柴契爾 (Margaret Thatcher)ç­‰é‡è¦äººç‰©è’žè‡¨å°ä¸­ã€‚

這個曾經一度æˆç‚ºå°ç£é¦–都的城市,在å¨å»‰â€§å·´é “ (William Barton) 的精心è¦åŠƒä¸‹é€æ¼¸é–‹å§‹ç¹æ¦®èŒå£¯ï¼Œè‡³ä»Šå·²æœ‰103.3è¬çš„人å£ï¼Œæˆç‚ºäºžæ´²ç¬¬135大城市,世界第262大城市。

Old Posted Nov 21, 2006, 12:26 PM

If I select, I would select Hsinchu for National Science Coucil and Ministry of Environment and Heath.
because there are Hsinchu Science Park and Hsinchu Biology and Medical Park (Taiwan University Hospital chupei subhospital). so it is suitable to move to Hsinchu for these two ministry.

Old Posted Nov 21, 2006, 12:44 PM
Puyo!

I voted for Kaohsiung just because I like that name. I know it is dumb but just that lol..

Old Posted Dec 27, 2006, 2:44 AM
½Ñù¤H

é·éƒ½ï¼Ÿ å°ä¸­ã€å˜‰ç¾©ã€é«˜é›„都舉手

è¯åˆæ–°èžç¶²â•±è¨˜è€…楊湘鈞ã€æž—æ²³åã€ç¾…嘉薇 2006-12-27 02:57

高éµé€šè»Šæ—¥æœŸå·²æ˜¯å±ˆæŒ‡å¯æ•¸ï¼Œæ”¿å£‡ã€Œé·éƒ½ä¸­å—部ã€çš„呼è²ä¸€æ™‚甚囂塵上。難é“空間é©å‘½è¼»å°„所åŠï¼Œå¯èƒ½å‚¬åŒ–å°ç£æ”¿æ²»æ¬ŠåŠ›ä¸­æ¨žçš„移動,甚至鬆動å—綠北è—的政治æ¿å¡Šï¼Ÿ

學者èªç‚ºï¼Œå—來北往更便利,將使民眾的æºé€šæ›´ç›´æŽ¥ã€æ›´é »ç¹ï¼Œæœƒæ”¹è®Šå°ç£äººæ°‘觀察政治的方å¼ã€‚「ä¸è«–北å—,若有大型政治活動,民眾æ­å€‹é«˜éµå°±å¯åŽ»åƒåŠ ï¼ŒçµæŸå¾Œå†æ­é«˜éµå›žå®¶ï¼Œä¸å¿…考慮ä½å®¿å•é¡Œã€‚他們å°æ”¿æ²»çš„ç†è§£ï¼Œä¸å†å—é™æ–¼åª’體的二手傳播。ã€å°å¤§æ”¿æ²»ç³»å‰¯æ•™æŽˆæ±Ÿç‘žç¥¥èªªã€‚

æˆå¤§éƒ½è¨ˆç³»æ•™æŽˆå§œæ¸ç”Ÿèªç‚ºï¼Œåªè¦ç›¸äº’接觸夠多ã€å¤ ä¹…,必然有益於消除å°ç«‹ï¼Œå¦‚此或有å¯èƒ½æ‰“破北è—å—綠ã€æ¿æ°´æºªåˆ†ç•Œã€é–©å®¢åˆ†å±…等傳統政治藩籬。

「若政治é¢çœŸçš„因為高éµè€Œç”¢ç”Ÿè®ŠåŒ–,較å¯èƒ½çš„發展是å—部å°åŒ—化。ã€æ±Ÿç‘žç¥¥é€²ä¸€æ­¥åˆ†æžï¼ŒæŽ¥è§¸å°åŒ—更多的å—部人很容易被都市化,就åƒå°åŒ—被全çƒåŒ–一般。

近來熱烈討論的é·éƒ½ä¹‹è­°ï¼ŒèƒŒå¾Œæ€è€ƒå°±æ˜¯åˆ©ç”¨é«˜éµä¾†å¹³è¡¡å€åŸŸç™¼å±•å·®è·ã€é™ä½Žå—部民眾與首都的ç–離感。å月底高éµå°ä¸­ç«™å•Ÿç”¨å…¸ç¦®ä¸Šï¼Œå°ä¸­å¸‚長胡志強倡言「é·éƒ½å¤§å°ä¸­ã€ã€‚很早就如此主張的å°è¯ç«‹å§”何æ•è±ªè¡¨ç¤ºï¼Œä¸­éƒ¨è…¹åœ°é¼é—Šï¼Œå¦‚果國會åŠæœ€é«˜è¡Œæ”¿æ©Ÿé—œé·åˆ°ä¸­éƒ¨ï¼Œå…¶ä»–政府部門散居北部ã€å—部,å¯ä»¥è®“å°ç£å½¢æˆåŒ—ã€ä¸­ã€å—三大政經中心。民進黨立委蔡åŒæ¦®æ案é·éƒ½ä¸­å—部,很快爭å–到跨黨派立委連署。

甫就任的高雄市長陳èŠæ”¯æŒé¦–都å—é·é«˜é›„,嘉義縣長陳明文也ä¸è½äººå¾Œï¼šã€Œå˜‰ç¾©åœ¨é«˜éµé€šè»Šå¾Œï¼Œåˆ°å°åŒ—åªè¦ä¸€å€‹å°æ™‚車程,當然有資格作新首都。ã€

姜æ¸ç”Ÿè´Šæˆè¡Œæ”¿æ©Ÿæ§‹çš„地點分布å¯å¾žåŠŸèƒ½æ€§æ€è€ƒï¼Œä¾‹å¦‚原ä½æ°‘委員會,應該設在è·é›¢åŽŸä½æ°‘èšå±…最近的地方;農委會ã€ç¶“濟部工業局也沒必è¦è¨­åœ¨å°åŒ—。

å¯èƒ½å“ªå¤©å°ç£äººæœƒç™¼ç¾ï¼Œé¦–都被打散或從å°åŒ—æ¬èµ°äº†ï¼Œè€Œé€™ä¸€åˆ‡è½‰è®Šå§‹æ–¼é«˜éµé€šè»Šã€‚

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Asia-Pacific > Taiwan