HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > San Antonio

Old Posted Aug 2, 2008, 7:27 AM

Southtown: Downtown San Antonio neighborhood.

Few pics I took tonight of one section of Southtown Arts district. This batch sucks, still learning new digital camera. Pics aren't so great, but, what you expect for $139, plus I was a lil buzzed. Just pretend you weren't wearing your freaking contacts We wen't to eat the Riverwalk and it was surprisngly busy at 1am, many places are now 24 hours.

2020 S. A. Pop 1.59 million/ Metro 2.64 million/ASA corridor 5 million Census undercount city proper. San Antonio economy and largest economic sectors. Annual contribution towards GDP. U.S. DOD$48.5billion/Manufacturing $40.5 billion/Healthcare-Biosciences $40 billion/Finance-Insurance $20 billion/Tourism $15 billion/ Technology $10 billion. S.A./ Austin: Tech $25 billion/Manufacturing $11 billion/ Tourism $9 billion.

Old Posted Aug 2, 2008, 7:35 AM
BANNED

The fact that you were buzzed seems to have shown up in the pictures. I felt as if I was buzzed and enjoying a night out in San Antonio too!

Old Posted Aug 2, 2008, 7:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice of the X-Winter View Post
The fact that you were buzzed seems to have shown up in the pictures. I felt as if I was buzzed and enjoying a night out in San Antonio too!
There you go, you have the spirit . Actually, i don't think I had the settings correct. Trying to slow shutter speed for night vision. Decided to buy a camera at the last minute. Didn't help i was a lil buzzed.
2020 S. A. Pop 1.59 million/ Metro 2.64 million/ASA corridor 5 million Census undercount city proper. San Antonio economy and largest economic sectors. Annual contribution towards GDP. U.S. DOD$48.5billion/Manufacturing $40.5 billion/Healthcare-Biosciences $40 billion/Finance-Insurance $20 billion/Tourism $15 billion/ Technology $10 billion. S.A./ Austin: Tech $25 billion/Manufacturing $11 billion/ Tourism $9 billion.

Old Posted Aug 2, 2008, 5:03 PM

Interesting.

So much for the notion that SA is a town populated entirely by families and military retirees

Old Posted Aug 2, 2008, 6:41 PM
Meh

I can tell your camera is a good one. Hone those camera skills, grasshopper. So where did you eat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul in S.A TX
We wen't to eat the Riverwalk
You went to eat the Riverwalk?

Old Posted Aug 2, 2008, 6:57 PM

Another reason the pics kinda sucked, the two friends I was with, are hyper, and weren't two concerned with me taking pics. The camera is a Olympus FE 310 8.0 megapixel. I had a really cool Sony Mavica, but dropped it, and haven't fixed it.

The place we ate at was the Original, next to the Texas Republic. The food was actually good, but very overpriced.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > San Antonio