HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Portland > Transportation & Infrastructure

Old Posted Jul 27, 2017, 3:34 AM

Given IcelandAir expanded their pdx kef service last year, I doubt they're doing badly. Sometimes there are days when flights have lighter loads for some unknown reason. I took AC YVR HKG in March and it was practically empty, but I know that's unusual. Maybe the same thing happened coincidentally to Icelandair that day.

Old Posted Jul 27, 2017, 4:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanaka07 View Post
Condor just posted a 97.5% June load factor for their Portland operations. Yeah, doesn't appear to be busy at all.
I stand corrected. Their boarding process was so laid back it seemed like many f the people around disappeared.

Old Posted Sep 25, 2017, 7:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babs View Post
First rendering of the Concourse E Extension:
https://popcdn.azureedge.net/pdfs/PD...0Balancing.pdf
One of the first portions of this work is now almost complete. Aesthetic improvements to Concourse B are all but completed, with all temporary construction walls removed and ceiling panels largely installed.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Portland > Transportation & Infrastructure