HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Edmonton

Old Posted Nov 23, 2007, 7:59 PM
BANNED

Edmonton sun poll

http://www.edmontonsun.com/News/home.html

Just wondering what everyone here thought of this, are you becoming more skeptical of green marketing?

Old Posted Nov 23, 2007, 8:07 PM
arf

Glad you're including EVERYONE. Should make for some lively discussion. Anything that comes out of a marketers mind is garbage as far as I am concerned. Green or lilfe-enhancing as it may be touted, they are still just trying to get my hard-earned money.

Based on the number of Edmonton threads, I think it's time to start lobbying for a Local.

-- “We heal each other with kindness, gentleness and respect.” -- Richard Wagamese
-- “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” -- Dr. Seuss

Old Posted Nov 24, 2007, 7:03 AM
Urban Advocate

Hootch is just being reactionary to the Calgary wedding location thread. Local is retarded. I'll pack up and leave it Edmonton on SSP goes local.
Cities are the most extraordinary human creation. They are this phenomenon which has unbelievable capacity to solve problems, to innovate, to invent, to create prosperity, to make change and continually reform. - Ken Greenburg

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Edmonton