HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Culture, Dining, Sports & Recreation

Old Posted Nov 25, 2015, 6:18 AM

I'm a resident of La Peche, but I'm not on the opposite side of the Gatineau River..I live in Edelweiss, on the opposite side of the river from Wakefield, the same side as Cantley... along with a thousand other residents. It's interesting that the councillor from Cantley thinks that the residents of La Peche are 'on the other side of the river'. There are plenty of us on the East side of the river. I welcome any development of the private lands on Mont Cascades.

Last edited by Harley613; Nov 25, 2015 at 6:18 AM. Reason: geography

Old Posted Nov 28, 2015, 7:55 PM
Unapologetic Occidental

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley613 View Post
I'm a resident of La Peche, but I'm not on the opposite side of the Gatineau River..I live in Edelweiss, on the opposite side of the river from Wakefield, the same side as Cantley... along with a thousand other residents. It's interesting that the councillor from Cantley thinks that the residents of La Peche are 'on the other side of the river'. There are plenty of us on the East side of the river. I welcome any development of the private lands on Mont Cascades.
Yeah, it's easy to forget about you guys though! When people think of La Pêche they always think of Wakefield and Masham...

Old Posted Nov 29, 2015, 4:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acajack View Post
Yeah, it's easy to forget about you guys though! When people think of La Pêche they always think of Wakefield and Masham...
Our address is still Wakefield...and there are actually as many people in Edelweiss as there are in the entire town proper, but yes, it is oft forgotten that La Peche includes a sizable chunk of the East bank of the Gatineau!

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Culture, Dining, Sports & Recreation