HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Old Posted Mar 21, 2024, 2:18 PM

The entire point of the whole thing is to provide connectivity. So I would assume it'll be opened, especially since the public kicked in funds for all this.

Old Posted Mar 21, 2024, 2:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberjet View Post
The entire point of the whole thing is to provide connectivity. So I would assume it'll be opened, especially since the public kicked in funds for all this.
There was an article a while back about how the Convention Centre felt they were losing out on some conventions without the new hotel with a skywalk connection. I'd have to think linking to both the Convention centre and the arena is what makes the hotel project worthwhile for it's developers.

"Naysayers are always predicting the present"-Anon.

"Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength"-Eric Hoffer

Old Posted Mar 21, 2024, 3:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatland Metropolis View Post
Ya I tried walking into there the other day and it is definitely locked. Maybe once the public would have open access to the convention centre as the renders show then they may open it up to the public? Or perhaps there is still work to prepare in terms of the floor and security, etc.
They may not have security gates in Wawanesa yet so they set their controlled area at the easiest point of access.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan