HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > My City Photos

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Apr 6, 2013, 3:44 PM

SACRAMENTO - A Tale of Two Seasons

I regret that I don't have more to show this time around since I know I have a tendency for making these enormous photothreads. I thought it best to combine my last two visits home to show a better picture of the City of Trees in the dead of winter and in the beauty of spring. It's not the most urban or gritty or noir (or, I guess in the eyes of this community, interesting) thread I've done. This'll be short, sweet, and to the point for a change.

Winter

I've traveled a bit through the States. I've seen New England in the fall, the Pacific Northwest on its best days, and everything California has to offer. I have yet to find a landscape more beautiful than the American River and its levees (and I hope you'll see why).

The happiest moments I've had in the last two years have been when I make my way through the airport to arrive at the one who greets all passengers to Sacramento. I don't think I smile as much any other time than when I'm walking out of Sac International.

Spring

Ten days of Spring Break aren't enough. Ten days in paradise isn't enough for anyone.

Springtime always meant one thing to me; the start of tennis season. My best memories are of those days, win or lose. I couldn't help myself from checking in on the old team.

Until next time, Sactown.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > My City Photos