HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Old Posted Aug 23, 2013, 1:32 PM

On the former rental tower turned condo tower turned rental tower called EnV Brickell and now condo tower development "Nine at Mary Brickell Village"

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/08/2...t-changes.html

Quote:
REAL ESTATE
Brickell apartment project changes to condo in mid-construction

BY MARTHA BRANNIGAN
MBRANNIGAN@MIAMIHERALD.COM
EnV at Mary Brickell Village — one of Miami’s most talked about new rental apartment projects — won’t be a rental after all.

Seizing on the red-hot demand for pre-construction condominiums in the Brickell area, the developers switched the project to a condominium, dubbed Nine at Mary Brickell Village.

The tower, which will remain 390 units spanning 34 floors, is under construction above the Publix at Mary Brickell Village at 999 SW First Ave.

Old Posted Aug 23, 2013, 2:08 PM

As if this area in Brickell didn't have enough going on.

To go across the street from Brickell CityCentre:

http://www.bizjournals.com/southflor...-projects.html

Quote:
Related Group plans two new projects in Midtown and Brickell

Oscar Pedro Musibay
Reporter-South Florida Business Journal

The Related Group is developing two new projects including the 400-unit Hyde Midtown inside the Midtown Miami community and 1,000-unit Brickell Heights on South Miami Avenue.
Quote:
Brickell Heights would be located at 801 South Miami Ave. and would be made up of three towers.
News of plans for Brickell Heights comes as word circulates that EnV at Mary Brickell Village, now under construction, is going to be a condo called Nine at Mary Brickell Village instead of a rental.

Old Posted Aug 24, 2013, 12:59 AM

Almost afraid to ask: any movement on Paramount ?

Old Posted Aug 27, 2013, 1:56 PM

Another building for Brickell. "1010 Brickell", a 47-story 352-unit tower to go where the parking garage behind 1000 Brickell currently stands. The building will be on SE 1st Ave not Brickell Ave despite the name.

http://www.kafka-franz.com/1010-brickell-condo.htm

Old Posted Aug 29, 2013, 6:06 PM

Jade Signature is going to be digging for a while:

http://www.bizjournals.com/southflor...article_search

Quote:
Workers at Edgardo Defortuna's Jade Signature in Sunny Isles Beach have begun the 9-month process of digging out the underground parking level of the new condo project.

Old Posted Aug 29, 2013, 10:05 PM
Honored Member

DSC_0551 by QuantumX, on Flickr

DSC_0518 by QuantumX, on Flickr

CSC_0766 by QuantumX, on Flickr

DSC_0572 by QuantumX, on Flickr

CSC_0717 by QuantumX, on Flickr

DSC_0539 by QuantumX, on Flickr

DSC_0541 by QuantumX, on Flickr

DSC_0508 by QuantumX, on Flickr

DSC_0542 by QuantumX, on Flickr

CSC_0718 by QuantumX, on Flickr

CSC_0692 by QuantumX, on Flickr

DSC_0502 by QuantumX, on Flickr

DSC_0607 by QuantumX, on Flickr

DSC_0606 by QuantumX, on Flickr

DSC_0645 by QuantumX, on Flickr
[B][I]"I'm going to bet you that [U]when we're done [/U]-- [U]I don't know when that will be [/U]-- historians will identify this as the most significant and rapid transformation of an American city.'' Former Miami City Commissioner 05/22/05[/I][/B]

Old Posted Sep 2, 2013, 3:18 AM

My Brickell tower nearing completion

The lot in front of My Brickell is part of the huge Brickell City Centre project. The people who will live in My Brickell aren't going to have much of a view.

Old Posted Sep 2, 2013, 6:23 AM

Wow!!! Very nice shot! I like it lots.

Keep it up the good work.

Old Posted Sep 2, 2013, 3:49 PM
Honored Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by N830MH View Post
Wow!!! Very nice shot! I like it lots.

Keep it up the good work.
And that's the only nice shot you see on this page? Okay! WTF-ever! Keep it up the good work? Viper took the shot!
[B][I]"I'm going to bet you that [U]when we're done [/U]-- [U]I don't know when that will be [/U]-- historians will identify this as the most significant and rapid transformation of an American city.'' Former Miami City Commissioner 05/22/05[/I][/B]

Old Posted Sep 2, 2013, 7:52 PM
testify

? hate on dude for a passionate thumbs up on the post? mm...

at the risk of attracting your scorn, can i ask (maybe discuss via pm) the costs and details of a quick air tour of miami? heading back to south beach and i'm thinking a little air excursion might be a nice treat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobdreamz View Post
that's sick, amazing, so miami, love it! also, what a podium in the adjacent structure! can even overlook the fact that it's a multi-story parking structure just because it looks so cool

Old Posted Sep 2, 2013, 8:20 PM
Honored Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by easy as pie View Post
? hate on dude for a passionate thumbs up on the post? mm...
My post was not about hate. It was about fairness. I find it strange that you don't see that. If I wanted to, I could interpret that as hate coming from his direction or just plain stupidity. I find it interesting though that you didn't see it that way or that you would go in the direction of hate. I pay money to get those aerials and it takes a certain amount of skill to get good clean shots while you're moving through the sky in a fast-moving Cessna. That post was a slap in the face occurring when it did even though I'm sure it was just an oversight and I'm simply bringing that to his attention. Viper isn't Bobdreamz, so he didn't take the photo. It's Viper who should be told to keep up the good work that he does, not Bobdreamz. I will PM you about the operation.

Old Posted Sep 3, 2013, 3:17 AM
BANNED

^ We LOVE your photos and are sooooo fortunate that you share them with us!

You're the fucking BEST, Quantum!!

Old Posted Sep 3, 2013, 4:51 AM

[QUOTE=bobdreamz;6251813]

Interesting building.

Old Posted Sep 3, 2013, 4:50 PM
Honored Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private Dick View Post

FINALLY! Thank you! It is because I want the city to continue to grow!

Old Posted Sep 3, 2013, 4:53 PM
Honored Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guiltyspark View Post
Interesting building.
Yes! Too bad it's not taller. That happens so often with designs that beg to be taller and end up getting wasted on a small buidling.

Old Posted Sep 5, 2013, 6:55 PM

http://www.globest.com/news/12_685/m...7259.html?pg=1

Quote:
How Centro Sold 220 Units in Four Months

By Jennifer LeClaire | Miami

MIAMI—The first condominium to launch in the Miami’s central business district since the last real estate cycle has sold more than 220 units in less than four months of its marketing launch. Newgard Development Group’s Centro, a 352-unit loft-style condo tower set to rise at 151 SE 1st Street, is translating reservations to contracts as construction plans are finalized.

Newgard will break ground on Centro this fall and open to residents in early 2015. Centro residents will move into a much different Downtown Miami than we saw a decade ago. Slews of new shops, restaurants, hotels, and cultural arts and entertainment venues are now part of the urban core.

“Miami’s central business district has been largely overlooked this development cycle, but our sales success thus far proves there is clearly demand for this type of unique product in this neighborhood,” says Harvey Hernandez, chairman and managing director of Newgard Development Group, the project’s developer. “Centro offers a truly urban live-work-play lifestyle in the center of the bustling metropolis that is Downtown Miami.”

With Downtown Miami’s emergence as a pedestrian-friendly district, Centro is being developed without a built-in parking garage. Residents of the 37-story tower will have access to a fleet of on-site Smart Cars through a partnership with the Car2Go vehicle sharing program. Residents can also tap into cost-effective transit options close to the tower, including the Miami Trolley, Metromover and Metrorail, which provides access throughout Miami-Dade with frequent direct service to and from Miami International Airport.

Old Posted Sep 12, 2013, 4:37 PM
Honored Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private Dick View Post

BTW, the photos I've posted on this page are all construction-related. To see more photos from the same shoot that are not necessarily related to construction of new projects, see my Miami 2013 thread in the My City Photos section. Sometimes, the guys on here make me feel like I just find photos on the internet and post them like so many other people rather than doing all of this myself. I pulled off a lot of extremely difficult shots that day that not just anybody can do.

Old Posted Sep 12, 2013, 10:16 PM
BANNED

^ I know you're up in the sky working your sexy lens voodoo on the Magic City.

Old Posted Sep 16, 2013, 7:35 PM

Submitted by All Aboard Florida for their special area plan for Flagler Gran Central Station: Over 1.4 millions square feet of office space and 785 residential units, 820 hotel rooms, and over 400,000 square feet of retail.

http://egov.ci.miami.fl.us/Legistarw...ents/72841.pdf

Old Posted Sep 18, 2013, 12:04 AM
BANNED

Can't wait for all aboard florida.

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations