HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Halifax Peninsula & Downtown Dartmouth


Reply

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
  #341  
Old Posted Oct 11, 2019, 1:34 AM
Colin May Colin May is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith P. View Post
I was thinking of those who were part of the State Street debacle around the time of the 2008 financial meltdown.
We'll never know who was responsible; I assume they have moved on.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #342  
Old Posted Oct 11, 2019, 9:29 AM
Keith P.'s Avatar
Keith P. Keith P. is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 6,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin May View Post
We'll never know who was responsible; I assume they have moved on.
This is HRM, remember. They could have been promoted by now.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #343  
Old Posted Oct 11, 2019, 12:20 PM
midasmull midasmull is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith P. View Post
This is HRM, remember. They could have been promoted by now.
The CIO at that time was Terri Troy who has since moved on - the rest of the HRM team appears to be young enough that they wouldn't have been involved. My understanding is that the managers of the Pension Plan have no involvement with the management of that the HRM takes in (whether it be property taxes, fees, or affordable housing payments) so the HRM is free to mismanage it in their own special way.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #344  
Old Posted Nov 9, 2019, 7:04 AM
Querce Querce is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 71
This is before the Halifax and West Community Council this week, hopefully for the last time

https://www.halifax.ca/city-hall/com...munity-council

https://www.halifax.ca/sites/default...13hwcc1012.pdf
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #345  
Old Posted Nov 18, 2019, 7:45 PM
midasmull midasmull is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Querce View Post
This is before the Halifax and West Community Council this week, hopefully for the last time

https://www.halifax.ca/city-hall/com...munity-council

https://www.halifax.ca/sites/default...13hwcc1012.pdf
Looks like this has been approved. Hopefully we'll see some demolition equipment on site soon.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #346  
Old Posted Nov 19, 2019, 12:51 PM
IanWatson IanWatson is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 869
Quote:
Originally Posted by midasmull View Post
Looks like this has been approved. Hopefully we'll see some demolition equipment on site soon.
I know tenants are being moved out. The Sexual Health Clinic is relocating to Bayers Road.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
Reply

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Halifax Peninsula & Downtown Dartmouth
Forum Jump


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:08 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.