HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > London > Projects & Construction Updates

Old Posted May 15, 2017, 1:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammer139 View Post
So it is now mid May and the Hakim building still has power. The two law offices still have tenants. Rygar got the funding for the brownfield cleanup. Months ago the company said they would start work in May. I guess that means the tenants should be moving out in the next few weeks. Or will they?
Time will tell....But I don't think there has been tenants in the law offices for awhile... Maybe someone on here can give a real confirmation of if they are still in or not.

Old Posted May 15, 2017, 2:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiserLDN View Post
Time will tell....But I don't think there has been tenants in the law offices for awhile... Maybe someone on here can give a real confirmation of if they are still in or not.
I thought they said they would be starting construction in June? Trying to check back on the many articles.

I am not sure if the law office is relevant off the start, we really do not know if they intend to complete the foundations for both towers and the center base all at once or not? "Phase 1" as they call it does not look to affect the law offices from this document http://www.london.ca/newsroom/Docume...pplication.PDF

Has there been any activity on site recently, since the approval of funds from the city to help clean up?

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > London > Projects & Construction Updates