HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Urban Art > Skyscraper & Urban Art

Old Posted Jul 26, 2013, 2:56 PM
Paradise

I still have SC4 on my computer. I became bored with SC5 rather quickly. The previous title is much more enjoyable for me.

Old Posted Jul 27, 2013, 1:59 PM

^ Likewise. I regrettably bought SimCity 5, played it for a couple weeks and got bored of it. Recently got back into playing SC4.

The map in SC5 is embarrassingly small. Even some of the more neat features in the game can't be enjoyed because of how small it is. You couldn't even accurately recreate a neighbourhood in that game much less a city.

Old Posted Sep 11, 2013, 9:09 PM
Registered User, Maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by The North One View Post
Simcity 4 is the perfect city building game, I've never in my life been so drawn, so utterly sucked into a game in my entire life, so many countless hours of entertainment that left me wanting more. No matter what, I would always come up with new ideas, new ways to create cities and infrastructure. There's none of that in the new city building games.

Honestly can somebody just make Simcity 4 three dimensional and we'll never have to deal with all these other half-assed imitation games.
Couldn't agree more.
Probably spent over 5000 hrs playing that game in the last 10 years and still going. Where as I've played less than 50 hrs of SC5/Societies/Cities XL combined before I was done with them.

Old Posted Sep 14, 2013, 7:08 PM
Ex Houstonian

I was so psyched about this game, it sucks so bad everyone hates it and they dropped the ball hardcore. EA sucks.

Old Posted Sep 19, 2013, 5:00 PM
The Vomit Bag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by photoLith View Post
I was so psyched about this game, it sucks so bad everyone hates it and they dropped the ball hardcore. EA sucks.
Video Link

EA games: they challenge everything. Even your wildest imaginations of just how sucky the edition could be. They made sure that it sucked beyond belief.
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."-President Lyndon B. Johnson Donald Trump is a poor man's idea of a rich man, a weak man's idea of a strong man, and a stupid man's idea of a smart man. Am I an Asseau?

Old Posted Sep 19, 2013, 5:01 PM
The Vomit Bag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The North One View Post

Simcity 4 is the perfect city building game, I've never in my life been so drawn, so utterly sucked into a game in my entire life, so many countless hours of entertainment that left me wanting more. No matter what, I would always come up with new ideas, new ways to create cities and infrastructure. There's none of that in the new city building games.

Honestly can somebody just make Simcity 4 three dimensional and we'll never have to deal with all these other half-assed imitation games.
Agreed, 100%
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."-President Lyndon B. Johnson Donald Trump is a poor man's idea of a rich man, a weak man's idea of a strong man, and a stupid man's idea of a smart man. Am I an Asseau?

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Urban Art > Skyscraper & Urban Art