HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Apr 27, 2012, 1:25 AM
What could go wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryB View Post
I am not the least bit surprised to hear that the western leg of the Chief Peguis Trail will be done before an eastern extension. The one I am a little confused with is why they are stopping 3-5 km short of the Centreport Way road. Perhaps the province will be funding that piece along with the southern extension to bring Highway 6 into the Centreport Way/Chief Peguis/Inskter/Sturgeon/Highway 6 intersection that is confussing showning on the Centerport website. I am still trying to figure out how you have two east-west routes meet at a four way intersection....
The reason the City cannot connect up the Chief Peguis to CentrePort Canada Way is, the small section where Chief Peguis ends (around Route 90 and Jefferson) and the terminus of CentrePort at the western edge of Players Golf Course is not City property. I believe that is in the RM of Rosser. They need to connect inbetween Little Mountain Sports Park and north of the golf course.
"But a city can be smothered by too much reverence for its past. The skyline must keep acquiring new peaks, because the day we consider it complete and untouchable is the day the city begins to die." - Justin Davidson - May 2010 Issue of New York

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan