HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Never Built & Visionary Projects > Cancelled Project Threads Archive

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Jun 25, 2016, 3:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Downtown View Post
Undoubtedly this is already in a lot of the press coverage, but I thought I'd post it just for completeness:

Friends of the Parks
Lucas Museum Departure Statement

Chicago, Illinois - "It is unfortunate that the Lucas Museum has made the decision to leave Chicago rather than locate the museum on one of several alternative sites that is not on Chicago's lakefront. That would have been the true win-win," said Friends of the Parks Executive Director Juanita Irizarry and Board Chair Lauren Moltz.
For the sale of "completeness" let me say that I, personally, will never forget this as long as I live. At this point it's hard for me to overstate the antipathy that I and a lot of people have for FotP. If the assumption is that time will cure this it would be very incorrect.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Never Built & Visionary Projects > Cancelled Project Threads Archive