HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Projects & Construction Updates

Old Posted Oct 8, 2015, 6:50 AM
ARTchitecture

The Royal @ Mount Royal Village | 115 M / 377 FT | 36 FLOORS

Looking like they are on the verge of beginning hard construction. They are flattening out the bottom of the pit already. I thought it would be deeper though.

The Royal by Chadillaccc, on Flickr

The Royal by Chadillaccc, on Flickr

Mohkínstsis — 1.6 million people at the Foothills of the Rocky Mountains, 400 high-rises, a 300-metre SE to NW climb, over 1000 kilometres of pathways, with 20% of the urban area as parkland.

Old Posted Oct 8, 2015, 4:52 PM

Probably just an intermediary step. There should be 3 or 4 levels of parking there from the designs I had seen, that single level across the entire site probably isn't even enough for the condo tower alone not to mention the slightly insane number of stalls required for the commercial component.

Live or work in the Beltline? Check out the Official Beltline web site here

Old Posted Oct 9, 2015, 12:58 AM
ARTchitecture

Quote:
Originally Posted by mersar View Post
Probably just an intermediary step. There should be 3 or 4 levels of parking there from the designs I had seen, that single level across the entire site probably isn't even enough for the condo tower alone not to mention the slightly insane number of stalls required for the commercial component.
Okay! That's exactly what I was thinking. Was hoping I was wrong though was hoping it would start to rise soon! The excavation is going really quick regardless.

Mohkínstsis — 1.6 million people at the Foothills of the Rocky Mountains, 400 high-rises, a 300-metre SE to NW climb, over 1000 kilometres of pathways, with 20% of the urban area as parkland.

Old Posted Oct 10, 2015, 6:12 PM
Midtowner since 2K

This looks pretty alright, hope to see how it turns out!

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Projects & Construction Updates