HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Projects & Construction Updates

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Jul 30, 2013, 4:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadillaccc View Post
The only thing I would change about this one is the height of Brookfield Place West, it will be 8 meters taller than City Centre I, but in tis image it looks 20 meters shorter. I understand the aspect ratio is different because CC is 2 blocks closer to the photographer than BP West, but it would still look at least as tall, I think.

And I agree with drto, we will have one of the best skylines on the continent by 2018 - 2020.
Correct. This image is from last year, it really needs an update. On top of Brookfield Place West, the Concord Pacific building has changed from a curved building into two towers, some west end projects need to be added like Vogue and Grosvenor, Telus needs to be better rendered (just quickly added it in yesterday), some East Village buildings, plus the Eau Claire 7-tower project (stand-ins for now), International Hotel 2, not to mention the 1000+ footer on the IOL lot...()

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Projects & Construction Updates