HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West

Reply

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
  #3761  
Old Posted Oct 16, 2018, 5:16 PM
Orlando's Avatar
Orlando Orlando is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,813

Sorry Asies. I know you do a lot of work for your blog, which I greatly appreciate. But, this thread needs to show some of these pics without always having to go through your link for every cool project. No disrespect.


Last edited by Orlando; Oct 16, 2018 at 10:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #3762  
Old Posted Oct 16, 2018, 6:24 PM
Utah_Dave Utah_Dave is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 341
I don’t mind clicking on his link at all. It gives you a way to follow up on multiple projects without having to find page 88 for example where we discussed a previous project
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #3763  
Old Posted Oct 16, 2018, 10:40 PM
asies1981 asies1981 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 1,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando View Post

Sorry Asies. I know you do a lot of work for your blog, which I greatly appreciate. But, this thread needs to show some of these pics without always having to go through your link for every cool project. No disrespect.

You can always share renderings freely.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #3764  
Old Posted Oct 16, 2018, 10:41 PM
asies1981 asies1981 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 1,147
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #3765  
Old Posted Yesterday, 4:34 AM
Viperlord's Avatar
Viperlord Viperlord is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 1,872
Unico Makes Third Salt Lake City Buy
The acquisition, which also includes an adjoining 1.8-acre surface parking lot, adds City Centre I’s 229,600 square feet to Unico’s portfolio in Downtown Salt Lake City, which now totals more than 1 million square feet of space.
https://www.globest.com/2018/10/16/u...20180917001613
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #3766  
Old Posted Yesterday, 7:24 AM
bob rulz bob rulz is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: South Salt Lake, UT
Posts: 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viperlord View Post
Unico Makes Third Salt Lake City Buy
The acquisition, which also includes an adjoining 1.8-acre surface parking lot, adds City Centre I’s 229,600 square feet to Unico’s portfolio in Downtown Salt Lake City, which now totals more than 1 million square feet of space.
https://www.globest.com/2018/10/16/u...20180917001613
Any chance of some context? Are they a company that's known to produce mixed-use or high rise projects? What are the other 2 properties they own?
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #3767  
Old Posted Yesterday, 2:18 PM
Makid Makid is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob rulz View Post
Any chance of some context? Are they a company that's known to produce mixed-use or high rise projects? What are the other 2 properties they own?
They own the Boston Building and Tower 250 (250 East 200 South).

The largest project that I can see that they built is a recent project in the Portland Pearl District, the NV Apartments & Lofts. It is a 26 story mixed use project with 24 stories of apartments.

Hopefully there are or will be plans in the works to replace the parking lot along State Street with either 1 or 2 towers.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #3768  
Old Posted Yesterday, 2:29 PM
EPdesign EPdesign is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viperlord View Post
Unico Makes Third Salt Lake City Buy
The acquisition, which also includes an adjoining 1.8-acre surface parking lot, adds City Centre I’s 229,600 square feet to Unico’s portfolio in Downtown Salt Lake City, which now totals more than 1 million square feet of space.
https://www.globest.com/2018/10/16/u...20180917001613
This was actually beneficial for our company. Be were awarded one of the bids (non-construction related).So I welcome them.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #3769  
Old Posted Yesterday, 7:21 PM
bob rulz bob rulz is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: South Salt Lake, UT
Posts: 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makid View Post
They own the Boston Building and Tower 250 (250 East 200 South).

The largest project that I can see that they built is a recent project in the Portland Pearl District, the NV Apartments & Lofts. It is a 26 story mixed use project with 24 stories of apartments.

Hopefully there are or will be plans in the works to replace the parking lot along State Street with either 1 or 2 towers.
Thanks, this sounds promising then! It sounds like more and more out-of-state investors with big pockets are making investments in downtown SLC. Now let's just hope it doesn't take 5-10 years to hear anything about the site.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #3770  
Old Posted Today, 3:42 AM
Orlando's Avatar
Orlando Orlando is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,813
Unico does a lot of property management as well. They could be buying up these places without any intention of redeveloping them.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #3771  
Old Posted Today, 4:00 AM
Always Sunny in SLC Always Sunny in SLC is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando View Post
Unico does a lot of property management as well. They could be buying up these places without any intention of redeveloping them.
You kiss your mother with that mouth?!
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
Reply

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West
Forum Jump


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:14 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.