HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Calgary Area Photos & Videos

Old Posted May 22, 2007, 4:43 AM
Go Tall or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by skrish View Post
Great photo tour Boris, it must have taken a while to put this all together. I can't wait until we see buildings begin to emerge from those pits.
Yeah - I hate to wish my life away but it would be nice to jump ahead about 18 months.

BORIS - Outstanding, thanks for the effort and the comments.

Old Posted May 22, 2007, 7:23 AM
SSP member:12,803

I have idea what this building is called but I love it.

Thanks for all the great pics Boris!! This is called the 444 Building. It was built in 1972 and I too think it still looks good.

Old Posted May 23, 2007, 1:04 AM
Calgreedian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris550 View Post
La Caille on 4th site. Will be a 45 storey mixed use tower.
I believe that La Caille on 4th is going to be at 4th Ave and 4th St, where the Mac's and the strip mall is. This photo is from 4th Ave and 6th St. There was some drilling going on there a couple weeks ago, but no word on what's going on there.
"The point is, ladies and gentlemen, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right, greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind."

Old Posted May 23, 2007, 1:15 AM
Majestic

4th and 5th Street... so I was wrong about the location when I walked past (somehow I had the idea in mind that it was kitty corner to McDougall school).

Ah, I see now. Right beside the Altius Centre (Rogers Building)

Flickr

Old Posted May 23, 2007, 1:41 AM
Calgreedian

Ya 4th Ave and 5th St that's what I meant...nice pics by the way
"The point is, ladies and gentlemen, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right, greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind."

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Calgary Area Photos & Videos