HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Europe

Old Posted Apr 6, 2008, 11:52 AM

TURKEY : Metos ; High speed train ; Gazipasa airport

Urban rail networks in TURKEY ,GAZIPASA Airport and TURKISH TGV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First let me tell you that IZMIR should had won the EXPO 2015 :that's my opinion and I share it.
Could somebody , well informed , tell me:
-When the Second etap of the Bursa Metro ,the 5 km eastern extension,will open...I think it should be soon.And the branch from the center to the Otogar (approx.10km.on the north) ?
-DO you know when the ADANA METRO will finnaly be ready ?
-IZMIR :Same question for the branch of the Metro from Ucyol to Fahrettin Altay: it should be this year...
- And for the former TCDD suburban line from Aliaga in the north to Adnan Menderes airport and Cumaovasi in the south "transformed" to a Metro long line
- IF you have some fresh news from the Istanbul Metros extensions : Aksaray- Yenikapi : so many time for only 700 meters ; Yenikapi- Taksim ; Taksim- Ayazaga ( this north- area of Istanbul is incredible :so many skycrapers and so many under construction...!). Dates of openings ?
------------------
- I read that now the future GAZIPASA (ALANYA) airport will soon open and be runned by TAV company. Is it true ?
------------------
- Last question : when the high speed train from Ankara to Eskisehir (the first and more advanced stape ) will be open fo the public ?
If some cleaver "Skycraperman" could inform me : Thank you very much

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Europe