HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Calgary Area Photos & Videos

Old Posted Sep 1, 2009, 2:57 AM
Sarcstic Caper in Exile

Meet photos (and bonus)

Last week got a little crazy in a hurry, and this week's starting out the same so I figured I'd get these on here while I could.

You guys can feel free to toss yours in here as well if you like, whether from this meet or future ones.

First off some shots from the meet. Great time as meets usually are. It was nice to put some faces to names, namely Boris, mersar, and RicoLance.
Needs no introduction.

Jamieson (I've changed my mind on this one, the racing stripes on the north side ruin it).

I have to start remembering to cut down the size of the original panos to make them more forum-friendly, rather than making people constantly click something that's way too large to get the right effect.

School on 16th Ave (I think the name etched in the stone is Balmoral School, iirc)

Noticed the C-trains, didn't have time to change lenses.

Some bonus pics from Nose Hill last night.

Had trouble focusing

And the skyline growth of roughly one year
Taken mid-August 2008 (with my Rebel film)

Taken last night (August 30, 2009 with my T1i and the same lens)

Last night's was a bit further back because we went to the 64th Ave parking lot instead of the one a bit further down, which I forgot was there.

Old Posted Sep 1, 2009, 3:03 AM

looks cool. calgary has a dramatic skyline. x2!

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Calgary Area Photos & Videos