HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > General Discussion

Old Posted Feb 10, 2023, 2:44 PM

Quebec Construction Industry Help

Good Morning Friends,

I am looking for your help for a project at work. I am creating a prospectus of the Outaouais construction and housing market. I'm putting together a list of Outaouais Homebuilders, from the smallest custom homebuilders up to the Junics and Brigils. I am also looking for:

*Good Development News Sources (Journalist and Public Servant Twitters/Newspapers/Blogs/Etc.)
*How to access the Gatineau version of Devapps, and wondering if anyone tracks it on Twitter or a website like Ottwatch
*Gatineau Urban Boundary? Does Gatineau have a publicly accessible Urban Plan? I see they have one when I Google, but I can't find a link to it.

Anything else that can help, please chime in! Thank you in advance for any help guys.

Old Posted Feb 10, 2023, 3:17 PM
Road Engineer Wannabe

PM @le_calmar and see if anything turns up.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > General Discussion