HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Sep 2, 2017, 1:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver May View Post
Well, lets see, recently we have had a story about Strathmore-Brooks MLA Derek Fildebrandt renting out his government subsidized house on airbnb and the bribery trial of two Ontario Liberals starts this month.

Yeah, I can totally see why Canadians think corruption only exists in the belle province (that is sarcasm, btw).

The reality is that most folks (probably 90%+) simply don't think about most subjects and have little to no knowledge on the most basic of subjects whether that be chemicals (natural stuff is always best - like arsenic) or crime (hey my kid might be kidnapped in Québec City but hey my daughter will be fine spending two months on an exchange in Mexico - actual real conversation that I had this week - ironically said daughter's city bus was hit by a car on the first day of school which shows where the real danger actual lies)

Anyway, on a lighter note - There has been a murder in Saint-Lambert de Lauzon which is on the southern edge of the city of Levis (part of Greater Québec City). However, it appears that this is not part of the city and is being investigated by the SQ (regional police force). Lucky for Levis, because that would have been two murders in one week for the city (which hadn't had a murder for 15 years).

http://montreal.ctvnews.ca/24-year-o...area-1.3566374
Don't shoot the messenger. I was speaking of perceptions, not reality.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada