HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForumSkyscraper Posters

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Old Posted Today, 11:58 AM
Free as can be?

^^How do you know that won't happen, insider information?

As for the western investor article, they're still using an old render...now look carefully at it and see that they should've extended this design to 20 stories instead. Why? Because the balconies are separated for most suites, which would've negated so many fights in the monthly meetings! "My neighbour keeps smoking!" "He has a yappy poodle!" "They keep copulating and I can see their shadows, not to mention those groans, I'm all worked up!" (Worst case scenarios of course, you get the same with yard apes, punks and mechanics in the sticks, not to criticize anyone's life-choices, god forbid.)

Separating balconies is the true mark of a five star address. Plastic or glass partitions is, well, who am I to say? Maybe they are very well and good. But my point is it's nice to have a little space. What if you like to bbq and your neighbour's a vegan? Then just thank nature for winter!
They cheated out a bit in the end, not sure how the sales would go. Too bad they can't go back. Nuff from me. In the end it's still an awesome and very preferred address. In Toon, I'd be happy to live there.

Last edited by Ricopedra; Today at 12:15 PM.

Old Posted Today, 2:36 PM

I'm sure Vancouver is sea foam green with envy

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan