HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Edmonton

Old Posted Apr 29, 2013, 10:32 PM
Community Guy

DECL - Beer and Planning/Dev chat - May 2/7pm/Hat

Come one, come all.

The Downtown Edmonton Community League would like to invite you to the 1st casual drop-in beer and chat.

We will open up the floor to chat about all things planning/development related.

Thurs - May 2nd

@ The Hat on Jasper (102/103st)

We will be in the back at one of the large tables.

Looking forward to meeting some of you.

Ian

www.decl.org

Wake me up when I can see skyscrapers

Old Posted May 3, 2013, 3:47 PM
Community Guy

Good to meet some of you last night, discussion and debate is always more fun over beers.

I am going to make this a monthly event, so keep an eye out for June's location.... patio

Old Posted May 28, 2013, 6:04 PM

"Field Law Launches
Community Fund Program

Application now available at www.fieldlawcommunityfund.com
to help fund community ideas.

The recently launched Field Law Community Fund Program provides an additional $75,000 annually to local projects and/or organizations. Through a combination of community online voting and deliberation by local judging panels, finalists will be announced and awards between $1,000 and $30,000 will be allocated. Community individuals and/or groups in and around Calgary, Edmonton and Yellowknife are eligible to apply for funds.

"Field Law cares about the communities we work and live in," said Jim Casey, Managing Partner at Field. "We are eager to go beyond the practice of law and help get good ideas off the ground that will have a measurable and ripple effect on the community."

Field Law's preferred causes (but not exclusive) are those that support education, healthcare, at-risk youth, homelessness, women's organizations, community and sports or arts and culture.

We are also looking for interested individuals to join our local judging panels. Please contact Simone Hughes at shughes@fieldlaw.com if you would like to help us chose the best ideas in your community."

Old Posted May 28, 2013, 6:08 PM
Community Guy

^nice, thanks

Old Posted May 28, 2013, 6:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldrsx View Post
^nice, thanks
Fresh news...

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Edmonton