HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Urban, Urban Design & Heritage Issues

Old Posted Mar 1, 2024, 3:20 PM

There's a lot going on around the Escarpment District nowadays, and noticing we're having quite a few discussions about it in other threads, so I thought I'd revive this one.

Old Posted Mar 1, 2024, 4:38 PM
Bulid Up, Not Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.OT13 View Post
If Tech High parking lot and gym can get redeveloped, that would have a significant impact in blacking a few bad blank walls.

Otherwise, does Minto own the parking lot next to Pinnacle? That would also be appreciated if a tower stepped back enough above the smaller apartment block next door to allow, you know, windows.

I can't imagine the condo board of the Teron residential towers across the street from the Hiton Hotel would a. create a mural on the blank wall of the tower on Bay and b. develop the car loop.
Yes, Minto owns the lot next to the Pinnacle which also connects to their corner lot at Lyon & Slater

Old Posted Mar 1, 2024, 6:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJay View Post
Yes, Minto owns the lot next to the Pinnacle which also connects to their corner lot at Lyon & Slater
Do they own the Appletree Clinic building?

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Urban, Urban Design & Heritage Issues