HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > Found City Photos

About The Ads  This week the ad company used in the forum will be monitoring activity and doing some tests to identify any problems which users may be experiencing. If at any time this week you get pop-ups, redirects, etc. as a result of ads please let us know by sending an email to forum@skyscraperpage.com or post in the ads complaint thread. Thank you for your participation.

Old Posted Aug 17, 2017, 9:20 PM

old photo north broadway

I have a lot of old photos my dad took from the 20's in north Broadway area with a box camera. I scanned them in jpeg format in my computer. But I don't understand how to post them here. I can't paste them on this message and no place to attach them.

What in the world is a URL in inset image?

Also I am looking for a photo of 9th street elementary school (9th and Stanford) in the market district from the 40s. Also a photo of the Dorkel movies theater located 7th street and Ceres Ave from the 40s too. I need these for my family history project.

Old Posted Mar 25, 2019, 7:33 AM

you need to host them somewhere like flickr or photobucket or even facebook and copy the url address and post it in the image thing here

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > Found City Photos