HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > City Discussions

About The Ads  This week the ad company used in the forum will be monitoring activity and doing some tests to identify any problems which users may be experiencing. If at any time this week you get pop-ups, redirects, etc. as a result of ads please let us know by sending an email to forum@skyscraperpage.com or post in the ads complaint thread. Thank you for your participation.

Old Posted May 23, 2019, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sopas ej View Post
And I love the salads that you get at Japanese restaurants. Their salad dressing is often very good.
Yes! Ever been to Suehiro in Little Tokyo? I could eat a whole meal of just their cabbage salad with their house dressing.

Old Posted May 24, 2019, 1:37 AM

According to Zillow, a 45 million dollar property in Chicago makes the city over 960,000 a year just in property taxes.

Rich people allow hundreds of kids to go to school or for police or fire services to run. People want to bite the hand that feeds them. I get the whole issue, trust me...but I think we need to all put in perspective how important it is for our cities to have a lot of wealthy people moving in.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > City Discussions