HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > City Discussions

About The Ads  This week the ad company used in the forum will be monitoring activity and doing some tests to identify any problems which users may be experiencing. If at any time this week you get pop-ups, redirects, etc. as a result of ads please let us know by sending an email to forum@skyscraperpage.com or post in the ads complaint thread. Thank you for your participation.

Old Posted Jun 4, 2019, 11:13 PM

The urban areas are more liberal leaning, but the more rural areas are culturally behind by 30 years. Nice people overall, just very culturally different.
Branson can be tacky but I really feel like in the past decade they’ve made strides to move beyond that whole show boat hillbilly theme. It’s not that bad.

Old Posted Jun 5, 2019, 3:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by edale View Post
I've heard NW Arkansas is much better than the rest of the state, but that's not really saying too much, at least to me. Arkansas seems like one of the most conservative, bible-bumping states in the country. I have heard good things about the new art museum, though.
True about NW Arkansas, particularly Bentonville/Rodgers/Fayetteville, plus the surrounding parklands. Crystal Bridges Museum, which was the project I worked on for 18 months, is worth the trip to the area for its architecture alone.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > City Discussions