HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West

Old Posted Apr 30, 2010, 2:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blm3034L!fe View Post
Oh and on a side note, I have noticed the past two games the Spazz are putting their acting to good use, like that bullshit D will pulled last night waving his hands around like someone hit him, Aflallo was no where near him D will just lost the ball. But I give him an A for the acting job to get yet another BAD CALL!!! Paaalease.
Somebody wasn't watching Chris Andersen.

Old Posted Apr 30, 2010, 10:55 AM

Suns beat Blazers 99-90 to advance to round 2

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...o-round-2.html

PORTLAND, Ore. — Jason Richardson scored 28 points, including five 3-pointers, and the Phoenix Suns advanced to the second round of the playoffs with a 99-90 victory over the Portland Trail Blazers in Game 6 on Thursday night...

Old Posted Apr 30, 2010, 8:23 PM
Bring out the cranes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bammbammz View Post
blm...
You think you're funny talking sheeit behind a computer screen? Your lil'Nuggets will have their ASSES handed to them on friday son!!!! Complain all you want Denva will never get to the finals again.How long has it been for you lames? Melo's a beeoch....Smith can't hit the broad-side of a barn outside of Denver....K-mart is just that "K-MART", a cheap store everyone can afford that sells crap. So I hope your lame ASS tunes into watching the second round JAZZ vs them FAKERS.

LOL, that was funny. The Chicken Nuggets have NEVER even been to the finals. The only "Conference titles" they have was one they won back in 1976, but I believe that was the Denver Rockets? Not the Nuggets. So that doesn't really count then. But if you Nuggets fans want to count that then us Jazz fans might as well count that the Utah Stars won the 1971 ABA Championship. Case and point......When it comes with professional basketball Utah has been to the finals more then Denver. Maybe one day Denver you guys will make the finals in the NBA.
4. "99 West" 30-stories 375 FT 2011
5. "Key Bank Tower" 27-stories 351 FT 1976

Old Posted Apr 30, 2010, 11:54 PM
Meh

Trash talking is one thing, speaking correctly is another.

Keep it civil and literate, folks.

Old Posted May 1, 2010, 4:55 AM

No chance in the most intimidating place to play in the NBA, Nuggets. Sorry.

www.UtahProjects.info

Old Posted May 1, 2010, 5:13 AM
Stay Thirsty.

All I ask is that you beat all the other douches left in the West. You would be the only one I support, since I hate the Fakers and the Spurms. Phoenix is okay I guess, but then that would mean supporting those who once trash-talked the worst of us three teams in this forum.

Good luck, Utah, you're gonna need it.

Old Posted May 1, 2010, 5:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xseven View Post
Gotta hand it to Denver. They played the balanced offensive game that stupid melo whined about after losing three straight games.

Utah will wrap this up Friday.
This.

Old Posted May 1, 2010, 5:48 AM

Wow, what a game. Both teams showed some metal. And the refs called it even. They called A LOT, but they did call it both ways. 91 total freethrows between the two teams, and both shot terrible from the freebee line.
Good win for the Jazz. We are the poster team of underdogs. The Boozer/Williams era has now won four playoff series, and had home court for only one of them. The Jazz have one- that's right, ONE- player on their team right now that was a lottery pick, and that's Deron Williams. Every other player was a late first round at best. Booz, Millsap, CJ, Okur, all second rounders. Mathews, Price, Gaines, all undrafted. But look at what they accomplish. I love it. It's so fun to root for them.
Go Jazz. For the love of God, shake the mental funk and give the Lakers Hell!

Old Posted May 1, 2010, 6:23 AM
Bring out the cranes...

Looks like we get the last laugh Denver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlas400 View Post
Yes the Nuggets win and Jazz lose tonight . Pretty good day ;-)

Yes the Jazz just ended the Nuggets season tonight. Guess that would be a pretty good day for us then.

I guess we now know who the TRUE northwest division champions are. Sure Denver might have won the northwest ( barely ) but we're the ones who will be moving on and sending you guys home for your long summer break.

Old Posted May 1, 2010, 7:11 AM

I know you're happy projects, and I hate to be THAT guy, but I just want to remind you of this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLC Projects View Post
Jazz=

Nice to see last season is repeating itself. I told you guys from the beginning.
This is why I said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroFanatic View Post
I've always had the attitude that "anything could happen," and that is why I remain optimistic about the Jazz. Nothing is set in stone until the season is over, and there are still 74 games left. Who knows, they could go on big win streak... the Rockets did like 30 games two seasons ago.
And what happened? They went on a 9 game win streak, had a terrific win-loss ratio starting in January, and are now in the western semi-finals.

And my favorite MLB team, the Red Sox, are doing the same thing right now, yet I remain hopeful. It's a LONG season and plenty can happen... it's like a reverse murphy's law.

Also, I'm not bringing this up to belittle you, just reminding you to stay optimistic when it comes to the Jazz and the slump they usually go through at some point in the season.

Old Posted May 1, 2010, 9:55 AM

If the Jazz don't win it all, and I don't think they will, I'd love to see Phoenix and Steve Nash get a title.

And where's Greenbro when you need him? It would be nice to rub this in his Blazer-loving face.

www.UtahProjects.info

Old Posted May 1, 2010, 4:02 PM

I'm with you Tony, on the Suns being my second pick behind the jazz. I'll definately be hoping to see them beat San Antonio. I'd love to see a Utah/Pheonix match up in the Western conference finals.

Old Posted May 1, 2010, 4:41 PM

I would not like to see the suns...

We swept San Antonio

Old Posted May 2, 2010, 5:36 AM
Chairman

IMO Steve Nash deserves a ring; no if, and or buts. I like the Jazz but it would be nice to see the Suns win it all just so Nash can have a title as part of his Hall of Fame resume.

-sb

Old Posted May 2, 2010, 5:40 AM

And Grant Hill

www.UtahProjects.info

Old Posted May 6, 2010, 10:07 PM
Denver is the M/W Father!

Location: IN THE LAND OF MILK AND HONEY WHERE HOPS AND CANNABIS REIGN SUPREME!
Break out the Brooms LA is going to Sweep Utah!!! I hope neither Utah or LA make it to the SHIP! Well I guess I should rephrase that, I hope LA doesn't make it to the SHIP. Go PHX take out LA then Le-bra and the Cavs!!!

There is no such thing as remaining constant.

Old Posted May 6, 2010, 10:50 PM
Mile High Metropolis

^Yeah, for all the shit utah fans talked in here it will be a pleasure to watch the Lakers beat them down, and I've never rooted for the Lakers in my life!

Old Posted May 7, 2010, 2:39 AM

It is a bit amusing that you'd cheer for a rival that knocked you out of a chance at the Finals last year, but I don't blame you cadet. A less talented Jazz team with two key injuries beat up on a better Nuggets team. That has to REALLY hurt as a fan. A Nuggets team that had a shot this year to get to the finals, but instead just proved talent doesn't beat toughness. The Lakers have proven they have both, and I don't think it's a surprise to any Jazz fan that we lost both in LA. The fact that we were in both games and gave ourselves a chance to win is really the most I could hope for. We did the same in Denver and were able to get one, but this time we just barely came up short.

I'm loving the extra recognition the team is getting, as well as Salt Lake City and the incredible fans of Utah.

www.UtahProjects.info

Old Posted May 7, 2010, 3:13 AM
Mile High Metropolis

^to be honest . . . I'd argue if I could. It was clear that Denver didn't put out playoff effort (except for a couple players). Utah wanted it more, they won it legitimately and I'll concede that. It kills me, cause the nuggets can be an amazing team when they get their shit together, they showed that in their regular season games against the Lakers. Until George Karl is back to 100% the nuggets are going nowhere, he is their backbone.

Old Posted May 7, 2010, 6:38 AM
Bring out the cranes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadetwhite View Post
^Yeah, for all the shit utah fans talked in here it will be a pleasure to watch the Lakers beat them down, and I've never rooted for the Lakers in my life!

You guys are just pissed, because you guys got owned by the Jazz in the first round. Enjoy your long summer Denver. At least we can agree on never rooting for the Lakers.

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West