HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast > Atlanta

Old Posted Jul 30, 2018, 12:05 PM

Abrams VS Kemp

With all the great things happening to this city and state, the thought of Brian Kemp being a possible governor scares the HELL out of me.
He is foaming at the mouth to sign the RFRA bill and who knows what else. Literally growth in Atl and the state could become a disaster if he wins. While Abrams is not stellar either, I do believe she has a much more gentle approach and is much friendlier than Kemp.

Old Posted Jul 30, 2018, 6:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstick View Post
With all the great things happening to this city and state, the thought of Brian Kemp being a possible governor scares the HELL out of me.
He is foaming at the mouth to sign the RFRA bill and who knows what else. Literally growth in Atl and the state could become a disaster if he wins. While Abrams is not stellar either, I do believe she has a much more gentle approach and is much friendlier than Kemp.
You have an illiterate when it comes to budgeting and finance on the other side of the ticket. I'm not sure I'd trust her with my kid's $5 allowance let alone the state budget.

Old Posted Jul 30, 2018, 7:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickH View Post
You have an illiterate when it comes to budgeting and finance on the other side of the ticket. I'm not sure I'd trust her with my kid's $5 allowance let alone the state budget.

Their will not be a state budget when Kemp rolls through with all of his anti this and that routine..

Old Posted Jul 30, 2018, 7:13 PM

Quote:
You trust the guy who compromised Georgians voter data?

Old Posted Jul 30, 2018, 7:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pemgin View Post
You trust the guy who compromised Georgians voter data?
That's about as accurate as Abrams working a budget.

Old Posted Jul 30, 2018, 7:36 PM
Closed account

I can already see this thread won't end well...

Old Posted Jul 30, 2018, 7:53 PM

They haven't had the runoffs yet have they?

Old Posted Jul 30, 2018, 8:07 PM

Quote:
Eh. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/stace...191600455.html

Things happen. I appreciated her candidness. It's something to factor in, but I would not rule out someone just because she had some bad timing with a lot of her finances. A majority of it is student loan debt...

Old Posted Jul 30, 2018, 9:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triptychtwo View Post
Eh. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/stace...191600455.html

Things happen. I appreciated her candidness. It's something to factor in, but I would not rule out someone just because she had some bad timing with a lot of her finances. A majority of it is student loan debt...
She's got a lot going on financially. https://cmgpremajcpolitics.files.wor...-complaint.pdf

I'm done after this because I don't think this is an appropriate thread in the forum anyway but I can't believe how extremely horrible the politicians have become we have to pick from.

Old Posted Jul 30, 2018, 9:53 PM

Quote:
She's got a lot going on financially. https://cmgpremajcpolitics.files.wor...-complaint.pdf

I'm done after this because I don't think this is an appropriate thread in the forum anyway but I can't believe how extremely horrible the politicians have become we have to pick from.
It is important in this forum. If Kemp does what he says, which I am sure he will, Atlanta and GA will be a joke in America. Probably on Mississippi's level, do you really want that?? No, Abrams has some issues, damn they all do, Kemp is worse with all the crap he has done. I am sure no one on here has ever been in debt....

Old Posted Jul 31, 2018, 2:19 AM

Quote:
Before Deal was elected, didn't he have a family business that was under water, and as soon as he was elected governor, that debt was erased on said father/daughter sporting shop???

How soon repubs forget..

Old Posted Jul 31, 2018, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstick View Post
It is important in this forum. If Kemp does what he says, which I am sure he will, Atlanta and GA will be a joke in America. Probably on Mississippi's level, do you really want that?? No, Abrams has some issues, damn they all do, Kemp is worse with all the crap he has done. I am sure no one on here has ever been in debt....
Massive overreaction. Turn off the TV and enjoy the fresh air. And no, I'm not a Republican.

Old Posted Aug 30, 2018, 9:02 PM

Quote:
Massive overreaction. Turn off the TV and enjoy the fresh air. And no, I'm not a Republican.
No overreaction at all. The thought of him as Gov literally turns my stomach..

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast > Atlanta