HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Urban Art > Google Sketchup

Old Posted Dec 6, 2009, 1:25 PM

Seeking Google Sketchup Assistance

Would anyone be able to help with Google Sketchup? Safeway is proposing redeveloping one of their stores here in DC. Safeway is essentially proposing a one-story suburban-type development that retains some surface parking. We (a local Smart Growth group) want to come up with 2-3 alternative proposals of the store to present to the upcoming Advisory Neighborhood Commission (ANC) meeting that will be considering this development. The parcel is within a thousand feet of the Tenley metro station on the Red Line. Because of the close proximity to transit and the location of this property along a major road corridor in DC, we would like the project to include residential units above the grocery store, in exchange for a lower-profile building in the rear of the parcel, adjacent to existing single-family homes. I don't know if it would be possible to produce some renderings within the next 3-4 days but it would be greatly appreciated.

Old Posted Dec 7, 2009, 9:03 PM
Charismatic Stallion

I'm not sure if you're asking somebody here to do that for you or just to know if it is possible to do the design and renderings (with Kerkythea I suppose) in 3-4 days.

Nobody will do the work for you, but it is possible to do the designs and renderings in that time frame.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Urban Art > Google Sketchup