HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Québec > Montréal

Old Posted Apr 12, 2012, 4:10 PM
Gatinois et fier

juste 2 tours d'une soixantaine d'étages bien placé changerait complètement le skyline.maudit que ca ferait du bien.

GATINEAU-OTTAWA=1 300 000
gatinopolis.miniville.fr
gatinopolis.miniville.fr/ind

Old Posted Apr 12, 2012, 5:46 PM

On peut voir aussi l'agrandissement du Stade Saputo en arrière plan.

Old Posted Apr 15, 2012, 1:02 AM

http://centresud-montreal.com/2011/0...-sainte-marie/

Sorry to pipe in with this redevelopment next to the Jacques Quartier bridge as I know it's about a year old, but I haven't found any discussions about this so far. If there have been, I'd appreciate it if someone could link to me them. Has their been any news about it or renderings of building to go up in this district, Secteur Sainte-Marie? In the above picture it looks like there's some sites where they're planning to build fairly tall. How do you think the area will compare to the redevelopment in Griffintown? Regardless of how it turns out, anything would be an improvement as what's there now is an ugly, empty grass field and a large parking lot.

Old Posted Apr 15, 2012, 2:20 AM
Look at me!

^ I didn't know that still existed? I stopped following news on that development when they axed the two 20 floor tower development, that was years ago.

Old Posted Apr 15, 2012, 2:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Rommheim View Post
^ I didn't know that still existed?
It doesn't.

Old Posted Apr 15, 2012, 6:16 PM

Quote:
Accurso vend devant le Centre Bell

Les plans se précisent pour le développement de l’îlot situé devant le Centre Bell, entre la rue des Canadiens-de-Montréal et le boulevard René-Lévesque Ouest, au centre-ville de Montréal. L’homme d’affaires Tony Accurso vient de vendre la parcelle qu’il y détenait au propriétaire de la partie nord du lot, Giorgio Tartaglino.

Le citoyen de Monaco termine ainsi l’assemblage de son terrain pour construire une éventuelle phase 3 à son projet de copropriétés Roccabella, annoncé le 3 avril.

À 10,2 millions de dollars, la transaction revient à 567 $ le pied carré. Un prix plus élevé que celui de toutes les transactions conclues dernièrement dans le quartier, reconnaît Serge Labelle, vice-président aux finances de la société de Giorgio Tartaglino, MC Finance. « Mais on pense que ça représente les taux qui vont être payés dans les prochaines années au centre-ville de Montréal, dit-il. Les terrains vont se faire de plus en plus rares ces prochaines années si tous les projets annoncés se font. »

[...]
http://www.lesaffaires.com/secteurs-...re-bell/543282

Old Posted Apr 15, 2012, 6:54 PM
Look at me!

Bonne nouvelle pour ces promoteurs, qui vont sans doute continuer a ruiner ce lot en construisant une misérable tour de 15 ou 20 étages! Pourquoi pas crisser un duplex tant qu'a faire?!

Old Posted Apr 16, 2012, 2:59 AM

Nice photos of Montreal!
I seriously think this city could possibly become a greater one than NYC. The civilized(?) history of the continent is a mere half millennium, thus the race has merely started, NOT it is too late - already over at all.

I say all it needs is more people with smiles and money they bring in (as all these young cities in the new continent have grown up that way.)
Oh, and they really need to abolish unhealthy drug like Bill 101 asap.

Vive Montréal / Long live Montreal!

Old Posted Apr 16, 2012, 3:47 AM
Give us a kiss

^ dammit, it's so obvious! all we need is more smiles, less french!

why did no one think of it earlier? plus it makes a catchy bumper sticker.
i think we got a winner.

Old Posted Apr 16, 2012, 4:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyscraper03 View Post
Nice photos of Montreal!
I seriously think this city could possibly become a greater one than NYC. The civilized(?) history of the continent is a mere half millennium, thus the race has merely started, NOT it is too late - already over at all.

I say all it needs is more people with smiles and money they bring in (as all these young cities in the new continent have grown up that way.)
Oh, and they really need to abolish unhealthy drug like Bill 101 asap.

Vive Montréal / Long live Montreal!
can we abolish you? I rather that then Abolish bill 101 MONSIEUR!

Old Posted Apr 16, 2012, 4:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by big T View Post

i think we got a winner.
you can always go back to Vancouver if you want less french!

Old Posted Apr 16, 2012, 4:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by big T View Post

i think we got a winner.
I think that is the problem of Quebecers...
Thinking too much + always about the language. They could give up everything good given to them if they could speak one language from Europe: French...

Make no mistake, I'm not a native English speaker; I speak 3 languages and the third one is my main at the moment. (and I'm happy about it.) I have a plan to learn 2 more if my health condition allows, that includes French.

Well, I only spoke about the law because I see it is against the freedom and against realizing the full prosperity in Montreal's potential. Think about it. I don't have hatred against French. And if I do that will be a mistake. I personally think kicking out English part of Montreal along with the tremendous amount of wealth out of the city was a mistake. It should be the positive will to embrace all, not negative power to oppress them to prevail.
It really doesn't matter to me as long as I can see true beauty and sheer awesomeness humans create.
Yes, even the invasion is justifiable if you white europeans make sure that happens.
Long live Freedom, Prosperity, and Love.

Old Posted Apr 16, 2012, 4:50 PM

Classic wannabe citizen of the world argument. Meh, it changes from the redneck arguments against bill 101 that we get from the west.

It is nonetheless invalid. North America is probably the only place in the world where languages other than english are seen as a handicap. In fact french is our singlemost important asset and we must protect it with claws and beak. It unites us, defines us and makes us stronger against the global cultural flattening that plagues human civilization. French is an international languague and we do benefit from the special relationship we have with other french speaking countries. It is not the language of a unique country, like you said. Even if it was, it's not a valid argument. Some of the countries that have the most thriving economies and the most pleasant social climates in the world also have some the most exclusive languages (I'm mostly thinking about northern european countries here).

We must work towards a bilangual society that puts french in the first place. You have to be nuts if think that quebecers will give up on their culture for some illusionary economic argument Peace!
«La francophonie, c'est un vaste pays, sans frontières. C'est celui de la langue française. C'est le pays de l'intérieur. C'est le pays invisible, spirituel, mental, moral qui est en chacun de vous.» -Gilles Vigneault, un grand Nord-Côtier

Old Posted Apr 16, 2012, 5:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaillant View Post
you can always go back to Vancouver if you want less french!
Big T was sarcastic...

Old Posted Apr 16, 2012, 5:43 PM

SVp ignorez skyscraper03, c'est un troll.

Old Posted Apr 16, 2012, 6:35 PM

Clairement! C'est quand même fatiguant d'avoir périodiquement des débats sur la loi 101 dans un forum d'urbanisme. Comme quoi, certains cherchent à exposer leur ignorance de la réalité québécoise sur un maximum de tribunes
«La francophonie, c'est un vaste pays, sans frontières. C'est celui de la langue française. C'est le pays de l'intérieur. C'est le pays invisible, spirituel, mental, moral qui est en chacun de vous.» -Gilles Vigneault, un grand Nord-Côtier

Old Posted Apr 16, 2012, 8:33 PM
Look at me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanatox View Post
Big T was sarcastic...
Vaillant has a long track record of misinterpreting other forumers' simple statements and observations.

Old Posted Apr 16, 2012, 9:09 PM

Quote:
Montréal a besoin de nouvelles tours à bureaux

Le taux d'inoccupation des espaces à bureaux a de nouveau diminué au centre-ville de Montréal, au point où la construction de nouvelles tours à bureaux est devenue une nécessité.

Si les projets de condominiums sont nombreux à Montréal, la situation est fort différente pour les tours à bureaux.

Dans son rapport de marché du printemps, le courtier immobilier Colliers International affirme que si les projets de condominiums sont nombreux à Montréal, la situation est fort différente pour les tours à bureaux.

À la fin du premier trimestre, le taux d'inoccupation des espaces à bureaux au centre-ville s'est situé à 5,4% et si la tendance se maintient, il devrait bientôt atteindre 5%.

«À ce stade, l'érection de nouvelles tours sera nécessaire pour accommoder l'absorption, sur¬tout lorsqu'on considère que les espaces de catégorie AAA les plus récents au centre-ville ont déjà vingt ans», souligne Colliers.

Deux édifices en construction, soit l'Altoria et l'îlot 10 de Griffintown, offriront de grandes superficies de bureaux, mais aucun ne sera terminé avant 2013. Or, la tendance actuelle au centre-ville semble indiquer que dès qu'une superficie importante est mise sur le marché, elle est aussitôt louée.

[...]
http://argent.canoe.ca/lca/affaires/...s-bureaux.html

Old Posted Apr 16, 2012, 9:47 PM
Look at me!

Quote:
Deux édifices en construction, soit l'Altoria et l'îlot 10 de Griffintown, offriront de grandes superficies de bureaux, mais aucun ne sera terminé avant 2013

Quelqu'un sait ce quel projet?

Old Posted Apr 16, 2012, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanatox View Post
SVp ignorez skyscraper03, c'est un troll.
d'accord merci de me le confirmer!

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Québec > Montréal