HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Edmonton

Old Posted Aug 10, 2015, 10:10 PM
Community Guy

Pecha Kucha 23 - Sept 17,2015 - Urban Planning focus

Pecha Kucha 23 - Sept 17,2015 - Urban Planning focus

http://www.edmontonnextgen.ca/pkn/

Pecha Kucha Night 23 | Call For Presenters

It’s that time again! Edmonton’s NextGen is currently accepting presentation submissions for Pecha Kucha Night 23 to be held on September 17 at the MacLab Theatre at the Citadel Theatre. This is a special Pecha Kucha that will explore the theme of urban planning, as we’ve partnered with Alberta Professional Planners Institute (APPI).

This is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for! We’re looking for five urban planning-related presentations, as well as five other unique topics. That inspiring idea you’ve been excited about needs to be shared at the next Pecha Kucha, with 500 of Edmonton’s most supportive and engaged young people. Since our first Pecha Kucha, we’ve seen more than 200 presentations covering a wide range of topics. To see some of our past presenters, check out these recap blog posts from Pecha Kucha 19 and 20.

Submit your brilliant idea to us using our super convenient online form. The submission deadline is August 14 and selection process will happen in the following week. And while you’re waiting to hear back from us, you can prepare yourself by checking out our 10 steps to a great Pecha Kucha presentation.

Wake me up when I can see skyscrapers

Old Posted Sep 8, 2015, 1:44 AM
Community Guy

Reminder

Wake me up when I can see skyscrapers

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Edmonton