HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > General Discussions, Culture, Dining, Sports & Recreation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Apr 28, 2012, 11:58 PM
Round Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty van Reddick View Post
Had lunch at Clive Burger today. Was BLOWN AWAY. To my taste, this was perhaps the best burger I've ever had. I prefer a thin flat-top burger (if anybody here has ever had the butter burger from Culver's in the states, that's the style I mean) and this place delivers, delicious meat, but the toppings are also fantastic with the best pickle I've had on a burger since Harvey's fucked theirs up, fresh jalapeno, this unctuous "clive sauce", REAL cheddar, and the single best burger bun I've ever wrapped my face around. The fries are twice-cooked and as good as Alley Burger and that's saying a lot. The burger is absolutely better than Alley Burger- to my taste.

I am beyond thrilled. Prices are higher than McD's but for this quality the food is worth much more. Single burger, huge order of fries and a bottle of water were about $13.
Can't wait to try it! right nearby my place

Certainly a big step up from Wok Box.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > General Discussions, Culture, Dining, Sports & Recreation