HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Culture, Dining, Sports & Recreation

Old Posted Jun 26, 2010, 4:08 PM

Best Ribs in Ottawa

In honour of the Ribfest currently down on Sparks Street (yum!) I was wondering what restaurant you guys think make the best ribs in town? My personal favourite are at Baton Rouge. Their ribs are always perfect and fall off the bone. I'm pretty sure while these international competitors are in town, not many restaurants can hold a candle to them. I'll be down on Sparks tonight for a half rack, some chicken, a pulled pork sandwich, and a couple beers.

Old Posted Jun 27, 2010, 1:46 AM

When I want good ribs, I make my own. Secret recipe, don't you know!

Old Posted Jun 27, 2010, 4:02 AM
R2-D2's army of death

My uncle makes the best ribs ever. So delicious.
Franky: Ajldub, name calling is what they do when good arguments can't be found - don't sink to their level. Claiming the thread is "boring" is also a way to try to discredit a thread that doesn't match their particular bias.

Old Posted Jun 29, 2010, 3:34 AM

I went to Ribfest twice last weekend and I challenge anyone to try and compare to those guys. I'm sure there's nothing wrong with your personal recipes, but those guys are real pros!

Old Posted Jun 29, 2010, 1:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-Town Hockey View Post
I went to Ribfest twice last weekend and I challenge anyone to try and compare to those guys. I'm sure there's nothing wrong with your personal recipes, but those guys are real pros!
You may be right, but they are only here once a year and I can eat my own recipe any time I want. I think the point for this thread is that while you can get ribs in Ottawa restaurants, you have to make your own or wait for Ribfest if you want great ribs in Ottawa.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Culture, Dining, Sports & Recreation