HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada

Closed Thread

Old Posted Jul 22, 2018, 12:52 AM

Fold the Toronto Argonauts Toronto doesn't want to be Canadian!

Argos attendance today vs the Bombers 10,844 yikes! At this point I think the league needs to consider either folding or relocating the Argos to London or Quebec City. Toronto is the Los Angeles of the CFL. It is not a football town and it just doesn't care. I can't believe this but their attendance now is half of what it was at the Rogers Centre. I thought a move to BMO a perfect CFL stadium if there ever was one at 26,000 seats at the CNE grounds on the site of the Argos glory years and their attendance is crumbling every game now. They just won the friggin Grey Cup and their attendance has plummeted 6000 fans in the span of 3 home games!

Old Posted Jul 22, 2018, 12:59 AM
ハルウララ

If you want to discuss the Toronto Argonauts and/or their attendance you can do so either in the Attendance/Marketing/Branding Thread or the CFL Thread. You've already made a similar post in the CFL thread so I fail to see the need for a separate thread questioning the motivations of people in a specific city. For discussion on Canadian Football and its place in Toronto's culture I would recommend the Sports in Canadian Culture Thread.

Locked.

End

Closed Thread

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada