HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > London > General Discussions, Culture, Dining, Sports & Recreation

Old Posted Dec 5, 2011, 10:17 PM
Sanity merchant

London in Gizmodo again...

http://gizmodo.com/5865142/are-kids-...exting-phrases

Kinda sad...

"Are Kids Really Using These New Ridiculous Sexting Phrases?

I love it when old people try to understand the inner workings of the teenage brain. Like if they think hard enough they'll figure out why little Amanda sneaks out at night. Please. Kids are kids! So parents, just understand that you'll never understand the advanced and possibly unreal sexting terminology of your kids.

This is from the London Free Press so maybe there's a little bit of a lost in translation moment going on (you know, translating English to English is tough!)..."

Old Posted Dec 22, 2011, 1:02 AM
User Registered

...And again, but in a good way. Third time's a charm!

"Will Canadians Wipe Out HIV? A team of researchers working out of the University of Western Ontario in London, Ontario, have received approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to begin clinical trials of an HIV vaccine on humans beginning in January."

http://gizmodo.com/5869974/will-canadians-wipe-out-hiv

My Simcity Stuff

Old Posted Dec 22, 2011, 4:43 AM
The Vomit Bag.

Great news. I hear that over at uwo they are working on a vaccine to wipe out banana-tossing at black players during hockey games.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > London > General Discussions, Culture, Dining, Sports & Recreation