HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > London > General Discussions, Culture, Dining, Sports & Recreation

Old Posted Jun 1, 2016, 1:11 PM

I Need a House Painter

So i am so dam tired dealing with unprofessional crooks in the home reno/improvement industry. I have had a roofer rip me off, and of course the guys you pay cash to to drywall--who did the job but took twice as long to finish it. Any way my pout is over. I need to have the main floor of my house painted and have checked out this house painter called Creative Trends. Has anyone used them before. I talked to him on the phone, i have looked at some of their work on their website and he looks OK. Are there any other suggestions out there? I don't mind paying for a decent service I just don't want to be screwed over yet again. Thanks

Old Posted Jun 1, 2016, 4:04 PM

http://www.craftsmanssealpainting.ca/

good company; I know the owner Chad. I've seen their work and it's excellent. I would recommend checking them out.

Old Posted Jun 3, 2016, 6:38 PM

+1 on Craftsman Seal. Affordable, too!

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > London > General Discussions, Culture, Dining, Sports & Recreation