HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > London > General Discussions, Culture, Dining, Sports & Recreation

Old Posted Aug 26, 2021, 10:57 PM

I believe the entirety of the former Eatons is occcupied, although that doesn't preclude a landlord from enticing people to move if needed. There might even be office tenants willing to downsize or move elsewhere if they are adopting a more flexible working arrangement.

The main issue that a large grocery store would have going in there is loading docks. A tractor trailer doesn't fit into the underground south loading zone, accessed from King St, and many straight trucks don't either. I took out a light fixture down there in a truck an inch less than the posted height of the underground. And my truck is about 6 inches lower than a standard large truck height.

Old Posted Aug 27, 2021, 1:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammer139 View Post
That would be a big story if it happens. Would imagine it would be the south side were the restaurant just closed and the ground floor of the old Eatons if it's currently vacant.
I have the plans - the Metro is 38,500 sq. ft. & to be located on the corner of King & Clarence on the ground floor (southwest side of Citi Plaza). The LCBO is located on King Street just east of the Metro.

Old Posted Aug 27, 2021, 2:43 AM
Sanity merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatTallNorth2 View Post
I have the plans - the Metro is 38,500 sq. ft. & to be located on the corner of King & Clarence on the ground floor (southwest side of Citi Plaza). The LCBO is located on King Street just east of the Metro.
theres no chance you could post any of this could you?

Old Posted Aug 27, 2021, 2:43 AM
bro

I am literally shocked by this rumour. Wow.

Old Posted Aug 27, 2021, 11:07 AM

Not sure the legalities of posting it, but its legit for sure.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > London > General Discussions, Culture, Dining, Sports & Recreation