HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Portland > Downtown & City of Portland

Old Posted Dec 9, 2014, 2:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkealoha View Post
Considering all of the recent activity around this area with the Milano finished, "Burgerville apartments" under construction and ongoing talk about the Hyatt, has anyone heard anything about the proposed office building on the empty block at 1st & Multnomah?

Portland Maps says the block is still owned by the city and the last mention of this project I can find is that this company updated their renderings in Feb. 2011.

More renderings on Ankrom Moisan's website.

Bland design, but good infill. I wish this actually was still in the works.

Old Posted Dec 9, 2014, 5:10 PM

100 Multnomah

That block is down destined for the Convention Center HQ Hotel parking tower. Check out the drawings on that thread which afford opportunity for future office space above the garage.

Old Posted Dec 9, 2014, 5:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORNative View Post
That block is down destined for the Convention Center HQ Hotel parking tower. Check out the drawings on that thread which afford opportunity for future office space above the garage.
Lame! I wish they weren't doing that parking structure. They could integrate it into the other building. I have doubts about there being future development once a parking structure sets the tone.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Portland > Downtown & City of Portland