HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & City of Ottawa

Old Posted Jan 6, 2024, 10:16 PM

Wondering on why they rushing this so much (no complaints). Wonder if azure westboro needs more cash financing and they wanna get this ready quick to have that happen.

Old Posted Jan 7, 2024, 12:24 PM

In my completely non-technical and purely speculative reasoning. I think this is a perfect example of them leveraging good timing of two projects.

I've seen a substantial number of trades flip between their two sites at either end of the street. Plus the Azure main offices are literally right next door, which would keep eyes on. At one point they had given up their parking for the concrete truck layover)

Old Posted Jan 7, 2024, 4:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westbro View Post
In my completely non-technical and purely speculative reasoning. I think this is a perfect example of them leveraging good timing of two projects.

I've seen a substantial number of trades flip between their two sites at either end of the street. Plus the Azure main offices are literally right next door, which would keep eyes on. At one point they had given up their parking for the concrete truck layover)
Still Doesn't explain why the high rise has been under construction for 3 years and no where near complete and the post house was non existent six months ago.

Old Posted Jan 7, 2024, 5:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har13 View Post
Still Doesn't explain why the high rise has been under construction for 3 years and no where near complete and the post house was non existent six months ago.
Very different level of complexity between a 25 stories building with multi levels underground garage in bedrock compared to this little 6 stories building

Old Posted Apr 8, 2024, 7:21 PM

New wesbite is up.https://posthousebyazure.ca/

Old Posted Apr 14, 2024, 8:23 PM

Building looks stunning; love the warehouse-inspired vibes. Also love that they added a rooftop terrace as a feature. Fingers crossed that they keep the industrial windows

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & City of Ottawa