HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & City of Ottawa

Old Posted Apr 17, 2024, 4:19 PM

I think it's mostly just to contradict the NCC. He seems to have a deep seeded hatred of the NCC, like a lot of Sutcliffe Club Councillors. Watson didn't seem to have that same animosity.

Old Posted Apr 17, 2024, 5:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.OT13 View Post
I think it's mostly just to contradict the NCC. He seems to have a deep seeded hatred of the NCC, like a lot of Sutcliffe Club Councillors. Watson didn't seem to have that same animosity.
Yeah that makes sense. To be fair the hate seems to be two way at this point. I wonder if Nussbaum runs for mayor in 26.

Old Posted Apr 18, 2024, 5:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOWetal View Post
Yeah that makes sense. To be fair the hate seems to be two way at this point. I wonder if Nussbaum runs for mayor in 26.
I used to wonder if he would. But he seems to be having fun at the NCC and actually getting stuff done. Not sure if he'd want to give that up to take a chance at being mayor.

Old Posted Apr 18, 2024, 6:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougvdh View Post
I used to wonder if he would. But he seems to be having fun at the NCC and actually getting stuff done. Not sure if he'd want to give that up to take a chance at being mayor.
Guessing the "getting stuff done" closing roads and such will be severely curtailed post 2025. Meanwhile the city is likely to be itching for a move to the centre left as the federal carnage swashes through Ottawa.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & City of Ottawa