HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture

The Brooklyn Tower in the SkyscraperPage Database

Building Data Page   • Comparison Diagram   • New York Skyscraper Diagram

Map Location
New York Projects & Construction Forum

Old Posted Apr 7, 2024, 11:31 AM

The Tallest Ferris Wheels in History and a Monumental Project: Seoul Twin Eye

I copy and paste exactly as I have it in the YouTube video description. I hope you like it (especially MolsonExport ).

Nobody would have bet that, at this point in the 21st century, Ferris wheels would be experiencing their best moment since a certain Mr. Ferris decided to open Pandora's box. But that's exactly what's happening. Humans have never stopped being fascinated by heights and adventure, and giant Ferris wheels offer us all that from a comfortable, safe space suitable for all audiences. Yet, they still have that hint of uncertainty that can make our nervous systems release just enough adrenaline to make the ride more than just enjoying good views.

But if that wasn't enough, what's being designed and built lately is already a spectacle in itself, just with its imposing appearance. And that can only make us eager for new projects that surpass what we've already seen.

That's why in this video I wanted to take a look at all those projects that made history by reaching new heights and innovation, and have turned us into 'wheel addicts'. I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it.

See you soon!

Video Link

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture